This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: (MEL) Breville Dual Boiler BES920 used once only

Virtually brand new used only once. Has been sitting in box ever since collecting dust. Comes with everything.

Purchased April 2016. Still under warranty.

$1200 ono
    Pick up Melbourne CBD
    Can courier at expense.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wushoes; 29 August 2016, 09:08 AM.

Hi David,

You may want to revise pricing as with a little haggling, $1.2k gets you machine and grinder these days...

Just sayin' ...as they say...

Chris

Comment

Chris, thanks for your input, I am open to offers as my price states ONO.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
        Hi David,

You may want to revise pricing as with a little haggling, $1.2k gets you machine and grinder these days...

Just sayin' ...as they say...

Chris
        True dat. Myer was selling it for $999 not that long ago.

Comment

That price... wow. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Wushoes if you don't mind sharing I am curious to hear the story of how you came to purchase this espresso machine, use it once and then advertise for sale?

Comment

If you guys aren't going to purchase please refrain from commenting. As stated initially, I am open to offers in PM.

Honestly, Melbroaster it is not your concern why, how or where. But in the spirit of openness and to anyone who may be interested in purchasing; I purchased it from David Jones in April 2016. It was then used once to show someone how to make coffee for two hours. Since then it has been sitting in a box. I have no need for this machine and is surplus to my needs.
              Last edited by Wushoes; 29 August 2016, 06:09 PM. Reason: Conciseness and legibility

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes View Post
                If you guys aren't going to purchase please don't comment. As stated initially. Open to offers in PM.
                If you don't want people to comment, don't post it on a public forum.

Comment

If the answer was "I bought it used it once and then was diagnosed with brain cancer and have lost my urge to drink coffee" would it be your business?

Comment

Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
                    If the answer was "I bought it used it once and then was diagnosed with brain cancer and have lost my urge to drink coffee" would it be your business?
                    LOL that actually made me chuckle. Thank god none of that is true.

Honestly here's the low down, Melbroaster: I walked in to David Jones, took out my wallet, paid for the machine. Made some coffees, cleaned it and boxed it back up. Noticed the box was getting a little dusty so here it is for sale! Do you want to buy it from me? ��

Comment

Working...
                    X