This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: PRICE DROP! Brazen Plus brewer 4 days old $145

Hi all, bought this on Monday from Chris of Talk Coffee, delivered Tuesday.

I wanted to get more consistency from my filter coffee as I thought manual pour over was difficult to repeat brew after brew.

The Brazen Plus needs no introduction, although if you do, see Andy Freeman's review here: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...pour-over.html

Unfortunately, I only wanted to brew around 400ml of coffee in the morning, and the brew basket is quite large so the bed was too shallow for this amount. After hours and hours of playing with it along with my EK43, I found myself going back to manual pouring with a kettle for the small batches. I got great results with 60g:1000ml brews, but I don't drink a litre of coffee myself in a morning! Having said this, the coffee will stay hot in the thermal carafe into the afternoon but I find it becomes bitter or "stales" after a couple of hours.

Anyway, I've decided to sell this in mint condition for $54 less than I paid. Pickup in Sunshine VIC or postage at buyer's expense (around $20). Everything included as purchased, all boxes and packaging.

Of course you will have the full warranty!

Good luck!

Price drop to $145 due to lack of interest. Surely this puts it into "bargain" territory. I have attached the tax invoice to show how much of a bargain! I don't seem to be able to edit the title of the thread though...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 14 September 2016, 06:54 AM. Reason: Removed acct details from invoice

Comment

That's an incredible price. Glws

Comment

FS: PRICE DROP! Brazen Plus brewer 4 days old $145

PM sent through.

I've been drinking this daily while visiting my brother and his family in WA. Very tasty brew and plenty of coffee.

Hopefully I can get this for our office and ween a few staff off NesCaf dud 43.
        Last edited by matth3wh; 14 September 2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

SOLD! To matth3wh. Thanks for the interest and sale.

Comment

Working...
          X