Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Breville Dual Boiler BES920 (NSW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Breville Dual Boiler BES920 (NSW)

For Sale

Breville BES920 Dual Boiler
    In excellent condition
    1yr old

Included in sale:

Milk Jug
    Stainless steel tamp
    Single and dual floor baskets (double/single shot)
    Razor Precision dose tool
    Cleaning tablets and cleaning disc
    Cleaning brush
    Spare in-tank water filter

Machine was purchased from Harvey Norman Aug 15. Its a little over one year old and used primarily on weekends (have a BES820 at work which gets used throughout the week). Regularly cleaned (weekly backflush and monthly chemical clean), recently descaled and serviced it presents in excellent condition apart from some minor marks on the trip dray. I'd like to be upfront and say that in June 2016 the machine went into my local repair agent as the water pump would occasionally not turn off after pulling a shot. This wasn't a massive problem, it just meant the machine had to be switched off and on to get it to stop, in any case with it having the 2yr warranty I chose to get it looked at. Both hardware probes were replaced but the problem remained. The repair agent then replaced the water pump (and all associated seals, valves and o-rings etc) which has fixed the problem. As a matter of precaution the agent also replaced the steam pump "just in case". It is essentially fully refurbished inside and has brand new pumps, probes and seals etc.

I'm not selling due to the problems encountered above, but rather selling due to requiring more space in our kitchen. The wife bought a thermomix and we simply dont have enough room in our kitchen to house both her thermomix + nespresso pod machine and my coffee machine. As such I've changed to a smaller machine (Silvia) which fits in the corner nicely.

Sad to see it go as its makes very consistent brews, very quickly! Great for family/friends on the weekend

It will be sold and packaged with the contents above in the original box.

Price: Asking $850ono
    Pickup only Nowra/Worrigee NSW.
    Attached Files

Price drop - $750ono

Comment

Is it still for sale?

Comment

Working...
      X