X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: 3 x Mazzer Robur Electronic Coffee Grinders

$1499 inc GST each

Well used but well cared for. The Robur is still my grinder of choice for high volume coffee. Everyone seems to love the Mythos, but they have so many problems, especially at high volume and the dosing is as bad as the Roburs.

As most people are aware, the Robur gives an inconsistent dose (so does the mythos!). We use them with a small cheap jewellary scale attached to the portafilter rest and a $2.75 decor plastic container to dose into. With that problem so simply solved the Robur is amazing. I can show you this in person if you come to pickup or can make a little video for you.

Not sure on the total kg usage of each currently installed burr set so possibly worth testing and then replacing those if needed.

They come in their original packages, mostly with everything they orginally came with like mazzer tamper, tamp stand, grinds tray, finger gaurd and manual. The black one is missing the manual. I think one of the silver ones in missing the tamper. They are not good anyway.

Price is not negotiable. First in best dressed. Pickup from Milton. Will post anywhere in Australia (except very regional) for $30 at buyers risk and cost with money upfront and no returns or refunds.
    Attached Files

I'm guessing these were all snapped up long ago?

Comment

Working...
    X