X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOURCED!!! - (WTB) - Wanted - OE Pharos hand Grinder

Hi All

I am just getting into the coffee. Going to buy my first espresso
    machine soon. I am keen to buy a hand grinder.

Does anyone have a OE Pharos Grinder they would like to move on.

Price depends on the condition / age and mods. As I have to put in a number, let say $300 as a guide.

regards

There is one on gumtree

Comment

There is a bloke on ebay/gumtree that has been trying to sell one for months. Think the ask price is a fair bit above your price guide though.

Comment

Thanks. Yes he selling for more than I can spend ATM.

Comment

Have you considered the lido? I have not used the pharos but watching youtube videos, it looks to be quite a hassle to use. The lido is great, good ergonomics, easy to load, grinds into a container that doesn't require you to remove a bung and shake around like an idiot and it's portable to boot. I love mine, it takes about 30 seconds to grind 13g for the pavoni and around 90 seconds to do 60g for filter. Best of all, brand new the 2 comes in under your budget and the 3 is not too far over it.

Comment

Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
            Have you considered the lido? I have not used the pharos but watching youtube videos, it looks to be quite a hassle to use. The lido is great, good ergonomics, easy to load, grinds into a container that doesn't require you to remove a bung and shake around like an idiot and it's portable to boot. I love mine, it takes about 30 seconds to grind 13g for the pavoni and around 90 seconds to do 60g for filter. Best of all, brand new the 2 comes in under your budget and the 3 is not too far over it.
            If I can't get a Pharos I will look at getting Lido. Glad to know you are happy with it I am also planning to buy a Pavoni.

Comment

Sourced.

Thanks Sam.

Comment

Working...
              X