X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Bezzera Domus Galatea

Hey guys,
    It's time for me to sell my machine. It's been sitting there unused for too long and it's making me feel bad. It's about six years old, serviced regularly and last time about 9 months ago. I've used filtered water and always give it a good clean. It comes with
    2 stock PF as well as a wooden handle PF
    Wood cafelat tamper
    18g vst basket
    Some spare parts Inc pump
    And I'll throw in some milk jugs if you want them
    I'm asking $1600 pick up from the inner west Sydney
    Cheers
    Attached Files

Excellent machine at a good price.

Comment

I've got one of these and can vouch for it! Absolutely beautiful - gets tonnes of comments (my Giotto is probably jealous)

Incidentally has better pressure (shot and steam) than the giotto.

Comment

Sexy beast with great built quality, I still miss mine.

GLWS

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by artman View Post
          Sexy beast with great built quality, I still miss mine.

GLWS

Cheers
          I have a soft spot for Bezzera machines. They have style and are very well engineered and practical.

I would trust any machine that they make to last a long time and do good service.

I have a Bezzera BZ40P that I am selling. I've had it since 2005 and it was made in 1996. I put a new rotary pump in it a few weeks back and aside from some initial work and group seals since then, I haven't spent a bean on it.

Comment

I'm interested in buying it

Comment

Replied to your PM Chruzzie. I'd prefer not to ship but if there arent any other takers I might look into it

Comment

I'm interested as well.

PM incoming.

Comment

Bargain - GLWS

Comment

Hey guys,
                    I'm going to drop a hundred bucks off it, down to $1500 pick up. Someone asked me for a pic of the serial number so I'll post that someone tonight.
                    Cheers

Comment

Cant believe no one has grabbed this, was cheap at $1600.

These machines are very easy to use, make excellent coffee and are steamin demons.

Perhaps because its a single boiler HX, latest trend says (must have double boiler and be chocablock full of electronics) Phfffft.

If ya want god shots and machine longevity, this'll do it for ya, if yer a machine geek, perhaps not.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure if I go back to making coffee at home I will probably end up buying an almost identical machine. There's been quite a bit of interest just not a lot local. I don't trust couriers enough to ship it without the original box though

Comment

Pity you aren't in Melb otherwise I would be interested

Comment

Trying to get my father in law interested in this for you. Unfortunately the mechanic just advised him of some costly car repairs so I think it will fall on deaf ears [emoji51]

Comment

I'm interested

Comment

Working...
                              X