Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Lelit Combi PL042EMI (built-in grinder, naked portafilter, acc)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Lelit Combi PL042EMI (built-in grinder, naked portafilter, acc)

Hi all,

Have just taken the next step on my espresso journey, so need to find a new home for my Lelit Combi PL042EMI espresso machine with built-in micrometric grinder.

The machine was purchased new in 2013 from Jetblack Espresso and has been faultless. Currently dialled in for Witham's coffee beans and there is still heaps of room to go finer on the grind. The machine is perfect for all ranges of experience, lots more information available at the Jetblack website.

Selling the machine as a package with a comprehensive collection of accessories, clockwise from top right:
    - large knock bin
    - tamp, tamping mat
    - standard 2-spout AND naked portafilters
    - 5 filter baskets: 1 single, 1 pod, 2 double, 1 blind
    - manual and detailed instructions written by Jetblack Espresso for this machine
    - cleaning powder
    - milk jugs, small and large

The package costs over $1200 brand new, but happy to find it a new home for $800.
    Pickup preferred in Ryde (Sydney); buyers outside Sydney metro welcome if they can help to arrange the logistics.

The red plastic grinder attachment is a custom piece that I 3D-printed in order to position the filter basket perfectly in the flow of the grinds Easy to remove and re-attach.

GLWS sounds a good deal

Comment

3D printing - I'm impressed. GLWS

Comment

Price drop: $700

Comment

Nice looking machine, it's a shame you are in Sydney. GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jiyujin View Post
            Nice looking machine, it's a shame you are in Sydney. GLWS!
            Thank you

Comment

Final price drop to $650, if no interest then I'll close the sale.

Comment

This seems like a good place to start for a complete espresso novice like myself - PM sent.

Oh, is this he one with a PID, or doesn't it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Laj View Post
                  This seems like a good place to start for a complete espresso novice like myself - PM sent.

Oh, is this he one with a PID, or doesn't it matter?
                  It's a very easy machine to learn with. It doesn't have PID, but the results were very consistent whether or not I manually "surfed" the temperature.

Comment

This seems to me an excellent machine at a very cheap price. Sadly my purchase was vetoed by the Minister for War & Finance, who deemed it far too ugly (?) for our kitchen. Seemed odd to me, but there we have it: I am ruled by my better half in such things. Annoyingly, outside of the esoterica, I'm not sure any coffee machine would satisfy her.

So sadly this coffee maker is still on the market for some lucky buyer.

My sincere apologies to the OP for backing out of a commitment; you have a PM and the offer of a gift coming your way.

Comment

If that's ugly, you must be Fabio, the most beautiful man in the world.

Comment

Regrettably withdrawing the sale as there is no genuine interest here. Perhaps people only come to CS after they buy their first machine??

Mods please close this thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X