This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Rancilio S27 & MD50

Cleaning out all,of the Rancilio gear have collected over the years.

The S27 and MD50 are both working and in good condition for their age. Both have been used daily for the last 5 years in a domestic environment. S27 last serviced two years ago, regularly backwashed and well maintained.

Would prefer not to seperate.

1x Working Rancilio S27
    1x Working Rancilio MD 50 grinder
    1x blind filter
    3x spare shower filters
    3x grouphead seals
    2x steamwands
    3x plastic tongs
    2x plastic scoops
    8x double group handles (rancilio)
    2x single group handles (rancilio)
    1x knob to suit steam/water
    1x rancilio tap to suit steam or water

Will throw in any other rancilio gear I can find in shed, think there are some more steam arms, heating element and other assorted items.

$1500.00 for the lot or Nearest Offer
    Attached Files

Price Drop $1000.00 ONO

Comment

Hi where r u base?

Comment

That is in my price range and a more knowledgeable brewing friend has given it the tick, so definitely interested. If it's not located within a couple of hours of Newcastle, NSW or closer in to Taree it would need to be posted for me to be able to take them, though.

Worst case scenario what tends to break on these? I'm very mechanically minded (and also somewhat remotely located) so I'd be hoping to be able to service it myself. My current (old) machine just lost its heating element (not dry boiled, just age it seems) but that doesn't seem to be an issue with the S27.

Comment

Hi Agouti, we are based in Melbourne, have had various rancilio machines for about 16 years and have never had any problems with them.

This machine has always had an in line water filter, has been regularly backwashed and regularly serviced.

If you are mechanically minded it would probably suit as it is a strong but simple machine.

Cheers

Pieter

Comment

Ah of course it is interstate, would be too easy otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X