This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Pasta Pot and Turbo Oven for KKTO $50 Melbourne

I had big plans to make a kkto but once I managed to roast 1kg batches in the corretto I lost interest. So here we have the arcosteel pasta set which I believe is of the correct dimensions for a kkto build along with an unused aldi turbo oven.
    Looking for $50, pick up in Preston

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161003_125629.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	355.9 KB
ID:	759224

Name:	IMG_20161003_131122.jpg
Size:	243.7 KB
ID:	759225

Name:	IMG_20161003_131201.jpg
Size:	289.1 KB
ID:	759226

Reasonable price. I paid $40 for my turbo oven, and $40 for suitable pots. $50 is great.

For anyone keen there's plenty of instructions and walk throughs available on Coffee Snobs.

GLWS

Comment

Would you send to Perth???

Comment

Yeah but I doubt that it'd be economical, I'll weigh them tonight and pm you

Comment

Given that you can't buy the pots new any more, it's worth the price of the shipping if you are making a KKTO. I'm also in Perth, and got mine shipped from someone in Adelaide as i couldn't find one in Perth.

Comment

love to see those instructions, what are the keywords?
            im am looking to graduate from popper to something new
            Cheers

Comment

"Readeral's KKTO"

Comment

I've PM'd JWILL but will post here as well in case anyone is wondering.
                So because they're quite big the cost of postage with auspost is around 38 for the oven and 53 for the pots. They are light, but large.
                Just having a look at e-go it looks like Perth can be done for around 25, I assume other metro areas would be similar.
                If anyone wants to do their own research dimensions of the oven are 37x37x23cm @ 7kg and the pots are (currently unboxed) 40x40x32cm @ 3kg. The pots could be made a bit lighter if you didn't want the lid and colander which I imagine would be redundant if you're going to make a roaster.

Comment

The colander is needed as it forms Part of the roasting chamber, lid on the other hand isn't needed

Comment

Originally posted by marke View Post
                    The colander is needed as it forms Part of the roasting chamber, lid on the other hand isn't needed
                    I don't mean the perforated insert, there is also a colander that slots into the pot above the insert

Comment

I use that smaller secondary colander in my bean cooler. A buyer would be prudent to get it at the same time as the pots if they intend to do something similar...

Comment

Still available, open to offers or swaps for what have you

Comment

Anyone for $30?

Comment

I can't believe this is still not sold, even if someone wanted just the pasta pot, this is an absolute bargain for someone wanting to make a KKTO, or even just to cook pasta in....

Comment

Originally posted by marke View Post
                              I can't believe this is still not sold, even if someone wanted just the pasta pot, this is an absolute bargain for someone wanting to make a KKTO, or even just to cook pasta in....
                              Yes, I'm thinking I should just take the oven to the op shop and keep the pots

Comment

Working...
                              X