Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - BFC Diadema Junior Plus Levetta - Canberra

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • !!!SOLD!!! - BFC Diadema Junior Plus Levetta - Canberra

    Hey guys,

    I have a new BFC Diadema Junior Plus Levetta for sale (purchased 2 weeks ago).

    Why am I selling a new machine I hear you say? well all I can say is that you are better off waiting for the dimensions of the kitchen in the house you are about to move into, before purchasing a new espresso machine!

    I purchased the machine 2 weeks ago, took it home, basked in the stainless steel glory, pulled a single shot, drank said shot (which was amazing) , was then informed the machine was too high for the bench space in our new house, then got angry, followed by denial, then sadness and finally acceptance.

    Now this machine has to go so I can purchase a smaller form factor machine.

    So, BFC Diadema Junior Plus Levetta $2100 ono

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160917_110132 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.8 KB
ID:	759229

  • #2
    Welcome to the bfc club, it's sad to see you leave so soon

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
      Welcome to the bfc club, it's sad to see you leave so soon
      Thanks magnafunk, its definitely sad to be leaving so soon!

      The machine is a work of art!

      Comment


      • #4
        GLWS, if this machine does not fit, you'd be hard pressed to find another prosumer machine that will, considering you still need to place cups on top.

        Comment


        • #5
          Buy an Ikea island bench and keep it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by symphonie View Post
            GLWS, if this machine does not fit, you'd be hard pressed to find another prosumer machine that will, considering you still need to place cups on top.
            The diademas are actually pretty tall, according to the specs sheets this one is 417mm tall. OP, Slayer single group is 330mm tall according to their website

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by symphonie View Post
              GLWS, if this machine does not fit, you'd be hard pressed to find another prosumer machine that will, considering you still need to place cups on top.
              After looking at a number of machines I have found one suitable the Lelit Mara. The height comes in at 6cm lower which will fit perfectly.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
                The diademas are actually pretty tall, according to the specs sheets this one is 417mm tall. OP, Slayer single group is 330mm tall according to their website
                Thanks again magnafunk. I'll check it out.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by flyandcoffee View Post
                  After looking at a number of machines I have found one suitable the Lelit Mara. The height comes in at 6cm lower which will fit perfectly.
                  Even so, filling up the water tank can be a bit tricky.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by flyandcoffee View Post
                    Thanks again magnafunk. I'll check it out.
                    It may cost a *little* more than a lelit

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by flyandcoffee View Post
                      After looking at a number of machines I have found one suitable the Lelit Mara. The height comes in at 6cm lower which will fit perfectly.
                      Check the Rocket Espresso Appartamento as well. 35 cm tall.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                        Check the Rocket Espresso Appartamento as well. 35 cm tall.
                        Thanks, I'll take a look.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Machine has been Sold.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X