This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rosco Hand Grinder

I have for sale a Rosco Hand Grinder made by Portaspresso. I have loved this grinder. It was my first serious grinder and has made many a superb espresso. If your serious about buying the grinder you’ve probably been to portaspresso - The Ultimate Espresso Experience and know the specs, so I wont go into to much detail.

The 0.001mm adjustment of the 38mm conical burs are excellent to dial in the perfect pour.

I found the plastic cup that collects the coffee to be to have to much static and held old coffee grinds. I’ve replaced it with a large stainless steel 21gram filter basket and a naked filter head. In Very good condition with a couple of marks on main body. (see photos) The only reason for selling is because were now making a lot more coffee. I brought an electric grinder to keep up with the demand of an extra 3 coffee drinker in our house.

Grinder $450
    Naked $69
    21g Basket $18
    TOTAL $537

I purchased this equipment for over $500. I am prepared to sell for $350. This is air loom quality gear and will last many lifetimes.
    Attached Files

Price drop to $300!

Comment

where are you located?

sorry but it bugs me... *heirloom

Comment

Bugs me two.

I'm located in Rockdale, Sydney, 2216.

Comment

hi, is this still available? if so would you ship to Brisbane

cheers

Comment

hi declan,

replied to your pm re payment and address.

cheers

Comment

This is now sold.

Comment

Working...
              X