This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia V3 - Pickup Adelaide

For sale is a used Silvia V3 in very good condition (see Photos). I'm unsure of the age exactly as I am the second owner. This machine was bought to replace an ageing Gee espresso machine for my father. I'm now fortunate to have replaced my own home machine and have now gifted my old vibiemme domobar super to him - making the Silvia surplus to requirements.

It is the V3, having the ball jointed steam arm and it functions well. The only minor issue is the drip tray under the drip tray cover is slightly warped (it could most likely be forced back to shape but it didn't affect functionality so I didn't bother) and has some minor discolouration/stain on the stainless steel exterior - mostly on the rear of the case. To my eye, it has none of the typical rust in the drip tray area as it was hardly used by the previous owner - it still had the stainless steel protection plastic on the top of the machine when I bought it! It has been well looked after including regular backflushing (chemical and water) and has been fed filtered rain water.

It comes with:
    1 x Timber handled tamper - it's not a brilliant fit to be honest but it does the job it is supposed to do.
    1 x genuine Rancilio double spouted portafilter handle
    1 x plastic coffee bean scoop
    1 x double basket
    1 x single basket
    1 x blind filter for backflushing
    2 x stainless steel milk jugs
    1 x instruction manual

Looking for $400 pickup from Myrtle Bank, Adelaide. At this stage, I don't want to post as I don't have the original boxes for transport, so looking for a local buyer.
    Attached Files

Price drop $350

Comment

Have PM'd.

Comment

Replied to PM

Comment

I Pretzel, PM set.

Comment

Mods please mark the item as sold.

Comment

Working...