X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Melb : Bezzera BZ99S + Breville BCG800

Hi All,

I'm selling my beloved setup... this hardware has been meticulously looked after, I thoroughly enjoy my coffee, hence the state of the hardware.
    Reason for sale, just got a lovely bonus from work, it went straight into an upgrade of hardware. Profitec Pro 500 + Macap M2D.

Bezzera BZ99S
    Serial No: 29802
    Not sure how old it is, but I'm the second owner. I bought this from a gentlemen in NSW back in 2011 that had it in storage for a year back then.
    Before first operation it received a complete strip down and thorough clean, every piece of this machine was soaked, cleaned and serviced. Since then Coffee Machine Technologies has been servicing it for me. It's recently had the Gicar controller replaced about 6 months ago + it's last service, $480.
    On average it's had about 2 to 3 coffees a day since 2011. Everything on the machine works really well.
    The one piece of this machine that is not in top shape is the catch tray underneath the boiler area, there's a crack in the plastic but it has no impact or bearing on the performance of the machine. This is how I received it many years ago and it has not made any difference to me since. Just for reference, it's not the drip tray under the group head. It's completely underneath the machine.

Comes with 1 single portafilter, 1 double portafilter, 1 single basket, 1 big single basket, 1 double basket, 1 blind basket, metal tamper.

$700
    Local pickup around Port Melbourne area during business hours or courier at buyers expense.

Breville BCG800
    Bought in 2012, had the shim kit installed 2 years ago. Works great. I've put all the shims inside the grinder just for the sake of postage so they all don't get lost.

$100
    Local pickup around Port Melbourne area during business hours or courier at buyers expense.

I am open to legitimate offers for either but I won't entertain silly ones, I've spent quite a bit of money on servicing over the years with this machine, you will be getting a top quality piece of hardware that's been properly looked after.

$750 for both.

LOTS OF PHOTOS
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjqRvNrgNy_Wig6P7dFgBNzAysDM

That looks very tidy!

For reference, mine has a slightly higher serial number than yours (just over 30000), and it's ca. 20 years old.

These things are made to go forever...

Comment

very nice. GLWS

Comment

BUMP
        Price drop.... $700 for both

Comment

BUMP
          Price drop $650 for both

want it gone

Comment

Hi mate, sent you a PM