This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - Melb - Hottop KN-8828B Roaster in very good condition

Selling my 5 yo Hottop roaster due to upgrade. This was purchased new from a local distributor, supplied with a Bean temp thermocouple fitted as shown in photos. Not providing a device to plug into the thermocouples, there are a few options out there.

This roaster has been used, approx 200 roasts through it, but has been regularly taken apart and cleaned including a clean out of the drum and surrounding internals after every roast session. It roasts very well and I welcome an inspection and time permitting a demonstration.

Supplying with original manual and 2 spare rear filters (installed filter is around 1/2 used). It could probably do with a top filter, I don't change these as often.

The roaster has also been further modified with a internal temperature probe over-ride, the dial to the right of the control panel. This has given me the ability to have higher charge temperatures than standard (70C only is standard). Not strictly necessary and could be ignored while you get the hang of the roaster.

Pickup in inner north of Melbourne or can courier at buyers expense (estimate $50 to $100 including insurance anywhere in Oz, exact POA)

Looking for $600

Thanks, Rob
    Attached Files

Sold pending payment and pickup,...will update thread title when it's gone.

Comment

Working...
    X