X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: SYD (2069) Compak K6

Hi guys,

I have a Compak K6 for sale with new burrs that were put in around 2 kilos ago. It has been sitting gathering dust and needs to move on for funds to head overseas. It is a damn good grinder and in my opinion, would love to be converted to a single-dosing style but still works great as a doser grinder.

I currently cannot find the hopper but am on the hunt for it so consider it to be sold WITHOUT the hopper. If I find it then it will be included in the price. To be fair, it was the most crap hopper ever and was way too big
    On the side of the grinder is a large scuff mark that was there when I purchased it from graysonline. It is most likely an ex-cafe grinder.
    There is residue on the doser from stickytape that can be removed with the right stuff, unfortunately I couldn't get to it here. I gave it a thorough cleaning just now and the burrs are still perfect.

Given the condition I am looking to sell it for $200. Fell free to PM me with any questions.

PICK UP ONLY from Castle Cove, 2069. It is heavy and I don't want to sell it if I can't pack it properly, would not want it to get damaged.

Thanks,

Marc

EDIT: Just put a mostly working EM6910 up in the PIF section as well. Might be in someone's interests to grab both! Cheers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	k61.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	325.1 KB
ID:	759343Click image for larger version

Name:	k62.JPG
Size:	304.0 KB
ID:	759344Click image for larger version

Name:	k63.JPG
Size:	322.9 KB
ID:	759345
    Last edited by marcism; 3 November 2016, 01:27 PM.

Sold pending pickup/payment. Will update this weekend.

Comment

Working...
    X