X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOURCED!!! - WTB : used grinder for newbie in Perth <$200

Hi All
    I am a relative newbie in Perth and currently have a Sunbeam Cafe series, a minipresso and Porlex. After going around in circles about which grinder would work best for me at the lower price range I was tossing up with the Lido or the MacapM2M, ( I think that is the name?). I am leaning now more towards an electric grinder as the Porlex has really put me off hand grinding.

I only make 1 maybe 2 espressos per day and so I thought for such a low usage and no budget I wondered if anyone in Perth had an old grinder ( not too huge) they wish to sell that may be suitable for me?
    I don't need anything fancy as you can see and I am no coffee expert, but prefer a solid machine than a new Breville grinder.
    Any ideas or offers around the $100-200 mark would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Paula ( location osborne park / scarborough)

I have a near new breville dose control pro that I wish to sell. I am in North Perth.
    Model BCG600SIL
    Contact me via PM for a price.

Edit: I also have a Mazzer Mini doser I need to sell too if you're interested but it'll be more than $200.
    The breville however, I'll let go cheaply for a fellow snob.
    Last edited by toorakwa; 8 November 2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Toorakwa,sounds very interesting will pm when I get home this afternoon.
      Coffeedreamer

Comment

i used to own a porlex and upgraded to a oe lido

can definitely say that a lido might still be worth considering. it is a whole lot easier and faster than a porlex and grind quality is very consistent

Comment

You are so right lemoo, I have been admiring them for so long ,( and there seems to be a whole swag of new high quality hand grinders on the market too I have been admiring) but they rarely seem to come up for sale second hand and I am wanting to get something pronto. I know $300 for a new one is good value for money, unfortunately it is still a stretch for me at present. Maybe down the track. Thanks

Comment

!!! sourced !!!Thanks to Toorakwa for helping out a newbie and I am will be able to begin the grinding journey with my near new Breville Dose Control Pro. Thanks to all who read the thread.

Comment

Working...
            X