Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: (SYD) Breville BES920 Dual Boiler + Grinder + Naked Portafilter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: (SYD) Breville BES920 Dual Boiler + Grinder + Naked Portafilter

Hi All,

I'm selling a BES920 and Smart Grinder. Purchased new June 2015 and have been using it on average less than one coffee a day. Unfortunately I am moving and will need to sell. Machine is in great condition. Back-flushed daily and cleaned regularly.

I have been using a Breville authentic naked portafilter and will include it in place of the original dual-spout portafilter. If I can find the original portafilter I will include it as well. Other than upgraded portafilter, comes with all original accessories including original box and manuals. Machine and grinder are stainless steel.

This set has everything you need. Just add some beans (and milk)!

Looking for $950 pickup in Sydney.

Accessories include:
    Dreamfarm Grindenstein tamp box (red)
    Urnex Cafiza cleaning tablets (~40 remaining)
    Set of water filters (6+) new and sealed
    Digital scale

Please contact via PM. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	coffee machine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	315.9 KB
ID:	759371

Hi -- Still available. I've responded to all PMs. If interested, please PM. Asking $950 ono. Cheers!

Comment

Bump.

I found the original portafilter and will include it. The handle has a small chip in the corner but it's only cosmetic and works with no issues. I am still including the Breville naked portafilter as well.

I have the original box and can also ship if that's helpful. Thanks!

Comment

Bump -- Dropping the price since I need this out of my place soon. Asking $850 for expresso machine, grinder, dual-spout portafilter, naked portafilter, tamp box, scale, and cleaning accessories. Will sell for $800 without the naked portafiler (just the dual-spout one included with the package). $700 for just the dual-boiler.

Thanks!

Comment

Sold machine and grinder. Naked portafilter is now available separately and I've PM'd all those who asked about it. Mod, would you please mark thread as sold and I'll create a new thread (if that's okay) for just the portafilter. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X