This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Faema E61-Compact Commercial Single Group Espresso Machine

This (E98 Compact A1-not an E61) work-horse machine was originally one of many imported by Cantarella Bros (Vittoria Coffee) for supply to small businesses. It has been an excellent performer as my home machine until I had it professionally reconditioned some 4 months ago & it has not been not been used since then as I bought another machine (GS3) to use while the Faema was being serviced. I have not put the Faema up F S until now as I have been waiting for a replacement front badge (see picture) that I ordered at that time. I can wait no longer! However I am happy to pass on the badge when (if) it comes to me. The case has minor marks & the rear badge is scratched. It is currently set up to use its internal water tank for the fresh water supply and the black pipe drains the dregs from the front tray but it can be set up to be fully plumbed or completely stand alone. It comes complete with the printed manual & single, double & naked portafilters. I have receipts for the reconditioning work undertaken.
    Price: $1100.00. Pick up in Glebe NSW. (No postage or freight because of size & weight)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by baj; 25 November 2016, 10:46 AM. Reason: Error in original listing

Great machines, my first "proper" machine. It's a E98 Compact A1 (not E61).

GLWS

Cheers

Comment

Yes sorry. I was thinking of the famous Faema group when I said E61

Comment

Price dropped to $1,000

Comment

This is the model with the internal reservoir right?

Comment

Yes has internal reservoir and can be plumbed in too, best of both worlds with rotary pump for quiet operation. There is no drip tray (drains to a small catch reservoir that is then drained via hose) but on mine I just used a rectangular plastic container under the machine to act as a (very effective) drip tray. Has very accurate programmable volumetric buttons. Sorry for answering on behalf of seller, got excited! I had one of these as my first "real" machine, they are a great beast!

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Artman
              While I was using mine I simply ran the drain hose into my kitchen sink (which was immediately next to the E98) but there is 45mm of clearance under the E98 which can be used to house a tray as you obviously did. BTW, not counting the naked portafilter, I have receipts for having spent $800 on the E98 in the last 6 months or so. Reason for selling: I was offered a GS3 for a really good price while the E98 was being serviced (& I was suffering from caffeine deprivation at the time).

Comment

Would love this coffee machine. Don't suppose you could ship it to NZ for me? ;-P

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
                  Would love this coffee machine. Don't suppose you could ship it to NZ for me? ;-P
                  Hi Leroy
                  My guess is that it would weigh approx 35 kilograms. It would need to be crated -adding to the weight. Expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by baj View Post
                    Hi Leroy
                    My guess is that it would weigh approx 35 kilograms. It would need to be crated -adding to the weight. Expensive!
                    Yeah, not worth it unfortunately. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

Given that there is not much interest on the site I will wait a few more days then list it on ebay

Comment

Hi,

Is the unit still available?

Comment

Likely claimed by the bayers but you never know your luck

Comment

Yes it is still available & not on ebay yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X