Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Lelit PL60T V2 Dual Boiler (Diana) single group espresso machine

Lelit PL60T V2 Dual Boiler single group espresso coffee machine. With PID temp control, and pressure guage.

Purchased from jetblack in late 2013. Has had 1 or 2 coffees 3 to 5 days per week over that time, but with some long stints of no use as well (overseas travel). Always well maintained and regularly blackflushed. Have not had any issues with the machine. Am only selling because I'm heading overseas for a while. Haven't felt any reason to upgrade from this machine.

It's hard to find a dual boiler anywhere near this price. It's a great machine, heats up fast, steam is strong and consistent, it pulls fantastic shots. All quality hardware, italian made, etc.

Some specs from Jetblack's page below.

I'm currently looking for around $1350, which includes a number of extra accessories. A bottomless PF holder, a VST 18g basket, grounds bin, tamp mat, large jar of cleaning powder, a number of extra internal water filters (cartridges), and a few other bits and pieces. I have a tamper but was going to keep it, could maybe be convinced depending on price negotiation. Have an OE ring but might keep that as well.

I have the original box and am happy to box and ship it (buyer cost). Item is located in Canberra.

I have not had it descaled but could do that, and negotiate that around the price somehow. (assuming we get a shop to do it) Or you may prefer to have someone do it. I'm not sure that it needs it, filters have been changed regularly.

Pictures to follow soon. Picture attached is the stock image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PL60PLUST_01%282%29__08678.1454111090.1280.1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	759413

The Lelit PL60T V2 is a dual boiler espresso machine capable of making espresso and steaming milk at the same time. The built in PID temperature controller ensures the brew water is always at the right temperature. It also gives the user the ability to change the brew water temperature depending on the type of coffee beans used.
    Note: the small cup raising tray on the main drip tray is an optional accessory sold separately.
    Specification:
    • 300 ml brass boiler, to keep constant its water temperature and facilitate the coffee extraction.
    • 400ml stainless steel steam boiler for immediate steam.
    • Anti-drop system with a three-way valve. It avoids the dropping of the main group once the coffee extraction process is over and also having to wait between two coffee extractions.
    • Professional multi-directional steam wand that enables you to prepare easily creamy cappuccinos.
    • Separate hot water dispenser.
    • Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
    • Level probe to control the steam boiler level and switch for the steam boiler heating element.
    • Electronic card for steam boiler water recharge.
    • 2 solenoid valves with switch: one for the steam supply and one for hot water supply.
    • Relief valve for steam boiler pump.
    • Stainless steel appliance body and cup warmer on top of the machine.
    • Stainless steel, removable water tray cover for easy cleaning.
    • Ready in 3 minutes.
    • PID boiler temperature controller.
    • Commercial 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
    • Double manometer to check the pressure in both boilers.
    • Lever switches.

• Dimensions: 30*28,5*39,5 cm
    • Weight: 14,7 kg
    • Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
    • Heating elements: 1200W + 1200W
    • Coffee boiler pump: 48W / 15 bar
    • Steam boiler pump: 21W / 4 bar
    Last edited by rynogee; 26 November 2016, 09:30 AM.

pm sent.....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1357.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	742922picture of actual unit

Comment

FYI: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/off-topic/...-sideways.html

Java "Twisted neck" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment