Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS:(MELB) Bezzera BZ35, Macap M4 and accessories - $1400

and so, it has come to this.
    It is time for my coffee paraphernalia to take the long walk and...what? No! I'm just selling it, not putting it out to pasture.
    It's been far too long since I've used my kit properly, and I'd rather it go to someone who will use it to its full potential, and not let it continue
    to languish here, only being used intermittently.

The Bezzera came from a cafe that was upgrading. It has a 4 nozzle milk spinner, which makes amazingly good microfoam. (I will miss that.)
    It's an amazing machine, but takes too long to warm up for just one or two cups before rushing out the door for work in the mornings
    The Macap was bought new in 2009. It's never missed a beat.
    All gear has been kept clean, inside and out.

Ideally, I'd like the whole kit to go in one sale, and if that happens I'll throw in some bonus goodies.
    I'm in Melbourne (westside) if anyone would like to inspect the gear, and maybe have a cuppa.

I'm happy to post or courier the gear around the country, and will get quotes if desired.
    For the whole kit and caboodle - $1400.
    I will split things up, if the offers are reasonable.
    Everything you see in the photo below is included.

There is:
    - Bezzera BZ35
    - Macap M4 (with doser)
    - two group handles (single & double)
    - single, double and blind portafilters
    - two milk jugs
    - 58mm tamp
    - Cleaning brush
    - Knockbox

If you take it all, I may be tempted to throw in a couple of bags of green beans and my popcorn-roaster.
    There is an album of photos here - https://www.bluebo.cx/owncloud/index...WcFlZl9f10NSbD
    Attached Files

Interested, pm sent.

Comment

The machine and accessories are sold.

Just the grinder left. Offers over $500 considered.

Comment

Working...
      X