This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Rancilio Silvia v2 PID

For sale is my Rancilio Silvia v2. PID kit installed. This kit does was installed with no drilling to the panels. Back flushed with detergent weekly. Approximately 9 years old. Has worked flawlessly making about 3 coffees a day. Under counter filtered water used. Chassis has significant rust from a leaking drip tray. This has since been replaced but not before causing significant rust on the bottom part of the chassis. The rust has not impacted the function of the machine. V3 steam wand assembly and knob. Steam wand o-ring and washers replaced recently. New group screen. Cafelat silicone group seal. Synesso basket with matching Pullman tamper. Blind filter for back flushing. 500ml milk jug. Located in Melbourne. Pickup only. Asking for $350 ono.
    Attached Files

Wow. That is outstanding value with the tamper. Good luck! (My Sylvia is 13 yrs old and going strong, with exact same tamper).

Comment

Both the machine and tamper has served me well. The Pullman tamper is very well made. I've used others but the Pullman is definitely my favourite.

Comment

Very clean looking Silvia, GLWS.

Comment

Thanks kyeba.

Comment

Additional photos

Adding some additional photos which shows scuff marks on the top of the machine. Plus rust showing through on the side.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by onewheel View Post
              For sale is my Rancilio Silvia v2. PID kit installed. This kit does was installed with no drilling to the panels. Back flushed with detergent weekly. Approximately 9 years old. Has worked flawlessly making about 3 coffees a day. Under counter filtered water used. Chassis has significant rust from a leaking drip tray. This has since been replaced but not before causing significant rust on the bottom part of the chassis. The rust has not impacted the function of the machine. V3 steam wand assembly and knob. Steam wand o-ring and washers replaced recently. New group screen. Cafelat silicone group seal. Synesso basket with matching Pullman tamper. Blind filter for back flushing. 500ml milk jug. Located in Melbourne. Pickup only. Asking for $350 ono.

Amazing value, good luck with the sale!
              If I was in Melbourne I’d pick it up in a heart beat.

Comment

I'm happy to buy for $350 - seems more than fair. As I've never done this before on CS what to I/we do next?

Comment

Originally posted by CPB View Post
                  I'm happy to buy for $350 - seems more than fair. As I've never done this before on CS what to I/we do next?
                  Try sending a pm with your phone number and work out details over the phone.

That rust should be an easy one to tidy up. Silvia is a great machine enjoy

Comment

Very good buying!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your comments. I have someone inspecting the machine this Saturday. I'll post back if the sale doesn't happen.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but what is a pm ?

Comment

It's a private message.

Comment

A Private Message.

Java "Answers `R Us" phile
                            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

This has been sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X