This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale - stainless steel knockbox drawer

For sale: Stainless knock box drawer. Item is used, but still in great condition.

Price: $80 plus post

Dimensions are: 390mm long x300mm wide x70mmhigh

Item located Newcastle NSW, can post at buyers expense, shouldn't be too crazy on price.

This is a decent size and can hold a decent amount of spent pucks.

Thanks

Chris

Click image for larger version

Name:	kb 1 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	759446Click image for larger version

Name:	kb2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	759447

Still for sale. $70

Comment

Still for sale. $50, bargain price.

Comment

Ok everyone. I'll let you know right now that I will shamelessly make my 4 posts right here to bump up my post count. So don't complain about the next one.

Comment

Now the reason I am posting here, is that I bought the knock box from Sneeden.

Comment

I think received it on the 21st of April. Sneeden was really quick posting it and I think it was the next day it arrived in Brisbane. Thanks Sneeden!

Comment

I also bought a (mighty used) Mazzer Top Doser from Arcade. i have received that item too but can't post in that For Sale thread because Arcade was quick to add to his post that the item was SOLD and so it was moved to the SOLD items.

Comment

Now you may already know that you can't post in the SOLD section. That's closed off. So I am posting here.

Comment

As I said to Arcade in my PM to him:
                  Doser arrived Friday safe and sound. Excellent packaging eventhough I hate those chips but they do a good job protecting it.

Mind you that Mazzer is built tough and seems like it will outlast any other coffee gear. It must have seen some pretty hard commercial use before you got it for domestic use.

Comment

I went on to say:
                    The doser was super clean. I went and pulled everything off it and gave it a detailed plastics, feet and rear decal cleanup. That decal must have been bent long time ago. There was lots of grinding dust on the back. Once I got the grind dust off, the glue was still strong enough to adhere to the body!

Yes, I am wrapped. Thank you, Arcade!

Comment

Of course, there is a reason was I am trying to get my post count up - I have something to sell to fund my new grinder. But I can't post under FOR SALE yet as a new forum member.

Comment

Because the "5 posts" post counter isn't in real time (must be a server batch job that occurs every X hours, maybe once a day) and something about being two weeks since your first post.

Comment

Nope still the same. If anyone bothers to read my ramblings, maybe you are senior here on Coffeesnobs and can me why I am not getting the permission to post new threads. It just can to me that I might be looking for the wrong thing.
                          I am too tired tonight but will try tomorrow to see if I am allow to create a new thread directly under For Sale for my used Bezzera BB004.
                          Maybe the system needs to think about me over night and will then grant me permission. We shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by readeral View Post
                            Because the "5 posts" post counter isn't in real time (must be a server batch job that occurs every X hours, maybe once a day) and something about being two weeks since your first post.
                            WOW! Some people live on here ! And it's Readeral !
                            I wrote about you in my first post if you have caught up on new posts tonight.
                            Thanks for the info. It might be the 2 weeks that I will need to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Biker12 View Post
                              WOW! Some people live on here ! And it's Readeral !
                              I wrote about you in my first post if you have caught up on new posts tonight.
                              Thanks for the info. It might be the 2 weeks that I will need to wait.
                              Haha. I'm a student with assignments due, that's why I spend so much time here :P And also I love learning about coffee gear, so it's worth writing about it!

Stick around - it's always tempting to get the posts up and get your sale and not to spend much time around afterwards, but there's heaps and heaps to contribute to and to learn

Comment

Working...
                              X