X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - Ballarat/Melb - Behmor Plus and Hottop KN-8828B

Up for sale due to upgrade to a 1KG Gas roaster

Behmor 1600+ is approx 2 years old and has had about 65 roasts through it from my records and works as it did the day i got it. The button area has slight bubbling on the clear plastic, it came this way, didn’t bother me and it hasn’t got any worse since day 1, cleaned after each roast and dry burn done every 5 as per advice. Slight marks on top in the paint from something being placed on top and scratching it (blames wife).

Looking for $350 ONO pickup in Millbrook (between ballan and ballarat) or meet halfway to Melbourne only as i don’t have the original box.

Hottop KN-8828B with bean temp probe installed by pullman, plus brand new heat snob and dell inspiron 1012 laptop to run roasting software.

The Hottop was purchased 2 years ago on here for $400 from memory as a fixer upper. It was purchased with the following caveats - The control panel up/down buttons sometimes don’t register a press (although i don’t have many issues with this but it sometimes happens) and also every now and then (once every two to three roasts) it will spit out a bean during the roast into the cooling tray.

Ive done about 15 roasts with it as is and haven’t bothered to fixer upper anything as its worked fine most of the time for me!

It has a new top filter to come with it, but needs a new rear filter (approx $25)

If you chose to you can buy a new control panel for approx $200 (or try to fix the old one if your able by pulling it apart and cleaning contacts maybe) and also the chaff tray ejection solenoid for $47 (but i wouldn’t bother to be honest!)

You could also upgrade it to the current model V2 for approx $610. This model retails for close to $1700 without the heat snob and thermocouple install. All spare parts for the hottop are available online.

The heat snob is brand new and used once to test it works, which it does! the Dell inspiron has done about 15 roast with the hottop and has had no other use, its old slow and annoyingly windows based but it works fine to run the software.

Looking for $450 not neg (I've almost convinced myself to upgrade it whilst typing this post) for the whole package, can ship at buyers cost as i have the original box for the roaster and will package the laptop safely somehow!

pics to follow

Please ask away if you have any questions.

Comment

Will take the Hottop. PM Sent. Thanks!

Comment

Hottop sold via PM sorry all. Thanks for the interest.

Price drop on the Behmor $325 ONO

Comment

Behmor sold pending payment. Thanks all and thanks again CS for providing the forum

Comment

Working...
          X