This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Little Guy with Induction Top

My little guy is for sale. I’ve loved making coffee with this thing, but it doesn’t keep up with the regular large groups we have in the home, and I can’t afford to keep it as a secondary machine.

If you’re not familiar, it’s an evolution of the Otto, and makes beautiful espresso and froths milk nicely. Machined out of high grace stainless, it’s got almost no moving parts - basically a lifetime bit of gear. https://www.thelittleguy.info. Out of stock in the places I’ve seen, this is your chance to get one only a year or so old.

It’s not long been partially serviced by the little guy people (a seal replaced), but isn’t frothing milk as it should all the time at the moment - just needs the other seals done. I’m happy to arrange this and have the machine sent on to you, otherwise sell as is. Price will reflect either way.

Over $800 worth, will sell with postage to your door for $490 serviced, or $390 as is. Silicon mat also comes with machine, just forgot to put in the pic.
    Attached Files

Hi there where abouts are you located?
    thanks
    dan

Comment

Messaged you Dan

Comment

Hey Gde,

I thought maybe on the off chance you were in Perth, and I wanted one before I went away travelling. But I have left already. Thanks anyway. Forgot to say really want a portaspresso. You don't have one do you?

Comment

Hi - is this little guy still FS?

Where are you?

Thanks, David

Comment

Sold.

Sold. Just trying to work out how to amend title of thread...!

Comment

Working...
            X