Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rocket Giotto Premium Plus + Compak K3 Touch Polished Aluminum MELB

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rocket Giotto Premium Plus + Compak K3 Touch Polished Aluminum MELB

Owned the following gear for about 4.5 years - am selling as I will be moving overseas in the near future.

Rocket Giotto Premium Plus - purchased from Talk Coffee in May 2012 - averaged 1-2 coffees a day. Have always used filtered water, cleaned and back flushed regularly. Was serviced about a year ago (have receipt). Excellent condition.

Includes:
    - Single, double and naked portafilter
    - Blind filter
    - Precision basket 14g
    - VST basket 15g ridgeless
    - VST basket 18g ridgeless
    - Original box and manuals

$1400 pickup from Warragul, Vic 3820.

Compak K3 Touch Polished Aluminum - bought at the same time as the coffee machine. Burrs are obviously still fine, and is noted on my recent service invoice. I do not have the original box. $270 - However, if you buy both the machine and grinder I will reduce the grinder to $220.

PACKAGE: Machine + grinder = $1620 pickup Warragul 3820

Prefer to sell as a package at first - to help someone starting out

BONUS If someone buys both the machine and the grinder (pickup), I will also give them (if they want them!) a 400ml/600ml milk jug (with stick on thermometer), Grindenstein Mini Knocking tube, Dosing Tools (Home Barista) by Scottie Callaghan, half a Cafetto espresso clean, and an almost full Grindz grinder cleaner.

The bonus items should really help someone who is starting out have most of what they need.

PM me any questions
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bohn; 15th January 2017, 05:40 PM.

Few more pictures:
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow, nice deal bohn! This should sell quickly indeed, if only I lived in Melbourne and had a spare k or so lying around GLWS

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

Very similar to my setup. If i had the cash i would get it for work

Comment

Hi there,

Would you post the grinder?

Comment

Significant deposit received for all items, marking this as SOLD.
              Last edited by bohn; 16th January 2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X