Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Almost new Behmor 1600+ package with Ninety Plus Coffee (Victoria)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Almost new Behmor 1600+ package with Ninety Plus Coffee (Victoria)

Hi,

I'm selling my almost brand new Behmor 1600Plus. It has done less than 5 roast in total, I could not find the space in my small apartment to roast as often plus working in the coffee industry, I get a lot of free coffee. I spent more time and effort creating the perfect roaster rather than roasting.

This Behmor 1600+ is well maintained and working perfectly. This roaster has been pimped up with temperature probe and the Victor 86B multimeter connected to a notebook running Roast Monitor which comes in this whole package as you can see in the photos. This helps monitor and create the roast profiles you desire. Also included is a bean cooler with an exhaust fan to helps cool down the roasted coffee more efficiently.

So this package include:
    1. Behmor 1600+ (with probe)
    2. Victor 86B Multimeter
    3. Dell Inspiron 630m (No battery)
    4. Bean cooler with exhaust fan

Also include are some amazing green coffee worth about $100 so you can start roasting straight away:
    1. Alicia Valencia - Washed Colombian (Approx 2.2kg)
    2. Ninety Plus Geisha - Juliet H2 (Approx 150gm)
    3. Ninety Plus Geisha - Perci N2 (Approx 120gm)
    4. Ninety Plus Geisha - Neel (Aprox 120gm)

Perfect set up for a beginner or an enthusiast. Has all the bells and whistles to track and create profiles, plus delicious coffee to start your journey.

Asking for $650 for the whole package. Located in Port Melbourne or able to deliver if not too far away.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Please PM me.
    Attached Files

Any chance of selling items 1,2 and 4 separately mate? I need. Behmor but don’t need the laptop (not fussed on the cooler if you’d prefer to keep that too). Beans would be cool but also not a need!

Comment

Very tempting seeing as I am only down the road. Roasting wasn't something I was going to get into for a while yet!

I think the items 1 and 2 would be of value. An old clapped out Dell less so.

Comment

Thanks guys for checking out the post. The notebook is not of any real value, it's more of a bonus that I'm throwing in for free to help anyone who wants a designated screen when tracking your roast profiles as it's already set up.
        Still asking for the same price if anyone won't need it in the package.

Cheers.

Comment

Sent you a pm.

Comment

I leave the queue, having to choose a smaller roaster for the moment.
            Bump for Hyperwave.

Comment

More photos of the bean cooler

mjoyce more photos of the bean cooler
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey, is this still available?

Comment

Yup it's still available.

Comment

Do we have an update as to sold or unsold by chance?

Comment

Hi Mod. Can you change to SOLD. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X