Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - WTS: Profitec Pro 700 + Mazzer Mini E (BRIS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - WTS: Profitec Pro 700 + Mazzer Mini E (BRIS)

Hey ladies and gents,

I am selling my Profitec Pro 700 and my Mazer Mini E.

The Profitec is in excellent condition, as such a beauty should be, and would suit an ‘as new’ buyer. It has only ever tasted filtered water and has been regularly serviced by authorised agent since I purchased new. Home use for one cup a day during the week and 5 or so on the weekends, it really has been a wonderful machine and will be sad to see it go.

It is paired with a Mazzer Minni E which I also purchased new but for my previous machine. Would prefer to see them sold together but will sell the grinder separately only after the Profitec has been sold.

Comes with three portafilters; a single, double and naked along with and three baskets and a blind basket for backflushing.

If picked up will also throw in a knock box, 2x milk jugs, 2x tamp mats and cleaning brushes and materials.

Packaged together $3500.00
    OR separately;
    Protitec Pro 700 - $3100.00
    Mazzer Mini E - $550.00 (once CM sold)

Ideally pick up in Brisbane (west) but can courier in original packaging at buyers’ expense. Beware, it is not a light machine and will only courier if insured, it is my baby after all.

Happy to answer any questions, but know I am biased and bought the machine for a reason . If you are considering a machine in this range, I would highly suggest you contemplate the 700 even if you purchase it elsewhere or at another time, it truly is a fantastic machine.

Either reply to this thread or PM.
    Attached Files

Hi mate what age is the Profitec? Is it the 2 bar steam model? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ozscott View Post
      Hi mate what age is the Profitec? Is it the 2 bar steam model? Cheers
      Hi Scott, the Profitec is 4 years old and I would assume mine is 1.5 Bar as that is what it sits on during use.

Would not know about the steam pressure for sure sorry, but it has always been ample for our use even when entertaining utilising my barista brother who loves the machine.

Comment

Thanks mate. Does it come with the black drain collector, drain collector bolts and braided water hose for plumbed use?

Cheers

Comment

Thanks mate. Does it come with the black drain collector, drain collector bolts and braided water hose for plumbed use?

Cheers
          The original drain collector, it’s bolts and the braided hose are all here still packaged up new with the filter baskets. As a speacial treat included is the original tamp which I forgot was included .

I have used water filter tubing and connectors for pluming it in as it was easy to run from the filter, which I’m happy to pass on if needed. Would be jealous if you plumbed in the drain, always something I wanted to do but the wife would not let me rip up the kitchen haha.

Comment

These are a nice machine people. For those that want even more steam grunt I understand there is an upgrade kit with new PID and safety valve that both allow for higher steam pressure (2 bar). Cheers

Ps. My FAEMA commercial is drained. Drilling the bench top was a must for me.

Comment

These are a nice machine people. For those that want even more steam grunt I understand there is an upgrade kit with new PID and safety valve that both allow for higher steam pressure (2 bar). Cheers

Ps. My FAEMA commercial is drained. Drilling the bench top was a must for me.
              Jealous!!! My wife refused to let me cut up her bench top. At one point I thought about going to a lot of effort and draining through the wall into a waste tub but realised that was just the CS in me trying to get the perfect set up. So, like a peasant I lift the tray and move 2 meters to the sink hahaha.

Still, when I come back to Oz the next house I build may be around the coffee machine

Comment

Haha. Yes it's a thing of beauty the plumbed and drained set up. I'm Bris west too and am considering a 700 along with some other machines. Prefer new, but yours caught my attention. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks mate, yeah the 700 is a good machine.

I totally understand wanting it new, but if you are considering saving the money know I have treated mine well like she deserves.

Good luck with your purchase, always fun getting another machine.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Just want to say thanks to all who were interested, the Profitec and the Mazzer were sold and just picked up by a long time CS member. Sad day for me, but glad they are going to a good home.

This thread can be moved to the sold/archive section now.

Comment

Working...
                      X