Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Grimac ESE coffee pod machine (doe's tea bags really well).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Grimac ESE coffee pod machine (doe's tea bags really well).

Dear Coffee lovers ,
    Next best thing to real coffee is ESE coffee pods , especially for the work space,as little maintenance required.
    Commercial standard machine designed to be on all day, presently used in busy staff room.
    5 litre on board water with safety switch to cut supply if water tank empty.

This machine will punch out coffee after coffee..all day, as long as the water is topped up!
    $200 plus postage or pick up in Wodonga.
    Please lay left side of your head on the table to correctly view this photo!
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.3 KB
ID:	762644

PMed with a few questions! Interested in having it shipped to Adelaide.

Comment

Hello coffee lovers,
      I have both style machines in our staff room,this ESE machine together with a Rancillio 2 group heat exchanger (burr grinder used also).
      The ESE is for anyone who can't be bothered making espresso with the commercial 2 group,no fuss and lot's of people use this as well as insert usual tea bags, works very well too.

I service my own machines, I never use town water through any of my machines , just clear sweet rain water so therefore no calcium encountered!
      Remembering this ESE machine are a commercial designed machine and off the street would sell for seriously more than my offered price.

I get ESE pods online and you just take your choice, so many to choose from,I will be providing a box of 50 ESE pods to the purchaser of this machine.

There are two variants to ESE coffee pods ,the first type, very firmly tampted/pressed packed in foil packets (this I don't like...looking for alternatives also).
      The second are ESE coffee pods loosely packed bags designed to pop into a conventional group handle basket and work as ground coffee does.

The original steam wand that the machine came equipped was very poor in performance , lacking the ability to correctly froth milk,I used a combination Sunbeam/Breville steam & hot water wand as a far superior replacement, steaming is now a breeze!

This machine, being a commercial standard model is heavy, close to 20 kilograms so postage may prove $$$$'y!
      More photo's if required are available, just sing out.
      Cheers,
      Mick.

Comment

Good evening coffee lovers,

Despite fierce competition the outcome of this “for sale”.

“Xeon” is the winner, thanks Cooper!

Any changes to this decision ( unlikely as they are) I will immediately post.

Thank to everyone involved,
        Cheers,
        Mick.

Comment

Working...
        X