This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - WTS SYD - Rancilio Silvia & Iberital Challenge Package

Sad to see this go but after losing my job and deciding to travel I'm not sure when this will be used again.

It's a Silvia model v2.5. The .5 being the v3 steam knob, ulka ex5 (brass output) pump and Fuji PXR3 PID.

The quirky bits. The chrome grouphead cover has come off. It's a Silvia, the chrome normally comes off after a time and the plastic eventually cracks. This is purely cosmetic so I have never bothered to fix. Also the PID is in Fahrenheit. At the time this was the best Pid to buy, I preferred to import it in Fahrenheit than to buy a cheaper one in C.

The good. Infinitely adjustable grinder. Perfect for espresso. Great PID. Recently serviced steam wand, no leaks, glides like a dream. Light use - only two coffees per day max for its life. Plus the main feature as not shown in the photos ZERO RUST. OMFG you didn't know that was a thing did you???!!

I have priced this given the quirks. With a v2 you know if it is like this now it's going to be like this in a hundred years time.

I would love this to go to a CSer that can see past the missing shiny bits and appreciate it for what it is.

$300 for both. Pick up Lane Cove West.

Do you happen in Lane Cove now? I wanna have a look. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, for late reply. Change in plans, my life is upside down right now. Sorry for messing with yours...

Please remove from sale.

Comment

Wish you everything goes well

Comment

hope everything works out mate.

Comment

Working...
          X