Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - BBQ Roasters x 2 with RK Drums For Sale - Parramatta Area

Hi all,

I’ve 2 BBQ Roasters set up on hooded 3 burner BBQs using RK Drums from the States. One has a load weight of 1.2kg green (1kg roasted output) and the other a load weight of 1.5kg (1.2kg roasted output). Both have an electric motor that runs off 10amp power. BBQs are LPG, gas bottles not included. Selling as I’ve upgraded to a 5kg commercial. Would suit someone looking to increase capacity over a popper / bread maker. We made a small hobby business out of them. . Happy for you to come and check them out. Can sell separately or together. I only have one cooling fan though. The milk crate & wood construction is to hold the drum whilst you’re loading.

Asking $350 each or $600 for both. Reasonable offers considered.

Cheers,

Matt
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mattt; 17th July 2019, 09:58 AM. Reason: Add an asking price

Hi,
    I'm pretty sure you'll need to put an asking price as per the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by fg1972 View Post
      Hi,
      I'm pretty sure you'll need to put an asking price as per the rules.
      Whoops! Sorry. Long time member, first time seller. Now edited with asking price. $350 each or $600 for both. Thanks.

Comment

Matt,

Could you advise the actual dimensions of the drums?
        The reason I ask is that I have the 4lb RK drum and the 2 in the pics look like a 4lb (8" x 12") and a 6lb (8" x 18") to me.
        If they are, then the capacity is probably a bit higher than you have stated. My standard load in the 4lb drum is 1875 green to yield 1.5kg roasted, but it can actually handle more.

Brett.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy_1999 View Post
          Matt,

Could you advise the actual dimensions of the drums?
          The reason I ask is that I have the 4lb RK drum and the 2 in the pics look like a 4lb (8" x 12") and a 6lb (8" x 18") to me.
          If they are, then the capacity is probably a bit higher than you have stated. My standard load in the 4lb drum is 1875 green to yield 1.5kg roasted, but it can actually handle more.

Brett.
          Hi Brett,

The smaller drum (I’m pretty sure) is a 4lb drum. It’s 310mm long and 200mm diameter. The larger drum, which I thought was the 8lb, is 460mm long and 200mm diameter. We played around with weights in the early stages and kind of settled on those weight as coming out pretty evenly. I guess we kind of though if it an’t broke...

It could also be related to the fact they these are 3 burner BBQs, although they do get plenty hot enough.

Are you interested in expanding your operation? ;-)

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

I’m interested. Then there’s the getting the trailer to Sydney part.

Comment

Originally posted by matth3wh View Post
              I’m interested. Then there’s the getting the trailer to Sydney part.
              Hey Matt, let’s talk. I’ll PM you my details. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X