This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Lelit PL41TEMD

Selling my trusty little Lelit single boiler with PID. This is a great compact machine capable of making great coffee. No temp surfing required with the PID. Built in brew pressure gauge. The manufacture date on the machine is 2011 and I purchased it off a fellow snob in early 2017. The machine has never missed a beat and has been well maintained with regular water and chemical backflushing. Always used with filtered water.

Sale includes a PreciseFit tamper, blind filter, single and double filter baskets and original user manual and tip sheet from Jetblack Espresso where it was purchased by the original owner.

Looking for $600. Pickup in Springwood QLD (south side of Brisbane). Or could bring out to Springfield (near Ipswich) where I work.

Aw man - this is precisely the machine I'm after. Shame you aren't in sydney..

GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by rpgilbert View Post
      Aw man - this is precisely the machine I'm after. Shame you aren't in sydney..

GLWS
      We will be moving from Brisbane to Melbourne in a few weeks so could potentially organise a drop off on the way down if you're still interested?

Comment

Price drop to $550. Happy to drop off anywhere along east coast between Brisbane and Melbourne (as long as its not too far off the main route) as we are moving in a few weeks and will be driving down.

Also note I have a grinder available as well - all gear in great condition and ready for a lucky buyer. Would be a fantastic entry level setup for someone’s intro to espresso coffee.

Since I’ve upgraded these machines are no use to me and as we are moving I need them gone! PM to make an offer [emoji6]

Comment

Sent a PM to you.

Cheers

Comment

Hey MrPug, just wondering where in melb you are located in?

also what is the grinder you mentioned? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesAdamek View Post
              Hey MrPug, just wondering where in melb you are located in?

also what is the grinder you mentioned? thanks!
              Sorry this machine is now sold as of yesterday - mods please remove post. Grinder is an iberital challenge doserless and is still available. I'm in Brisbane at the moment but will be in Keilor East by 30 August. See post below:

https://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-ha...s-grinder.html

Comment

Working...
              X