This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: [SYD] Bezzera Galatea Domus HX Machine - Immaculate

Up for sale is my beautiful Bezzera Galatea Domus HX Machine. I had purchased this from a friend with the intention to either take it work (by that I mean take my coffee obsession to work) however I’ve come to terms it wouldn’t get the TLC it needs there, and it makes no sense to have it as a second machine at home despite how cool the setup looks!

I simply have no need for it as I already have a Profitec Pro 700. Let me just say though this machine is beautiful and an absolute steaming beast!

Funnily enough it steams a 450ml pitcher in only 20secs running at 1.5bar which gives my Profitec a run for its money!
    Im certain this is due to the large 2L Horizontally mounted boiler of the Bezzera.

The styling on this machine is seriously phenomenal, I actually think it’s one of the best looking E61’s out there.

It’s approx 3.5yrs old. Just recently serviced also and running immaculately.
    It looks like it just stepped off the showroom floor, with a mirror finished polish thick stainless and only a select few tiny ‘nicks’ here and there, but it will suit fussy buyer wanting as new condition without spending full price!

Comes with:
    1x Bezzera Single Spout Portafilter
    1x Bezzera Dual Spout Portafilter
    1x Blind filter
    1x User manual

RRP is $2,800
    Given it’s condition I’m looking for $2,100.

Attached Files

This is taking up bench space and needs to go soon. Price drop to $1900 for CS members
    That’s almost $1k saving on new and this is virtually new!

Comment

these look beautiful and are a quality machine. Still miss mine.

GLWS

Cheers

Comment

Thank you. It’s definitely one of the nicest and most stylish E61’s out there.
        i really don’t want to sell it but it’s silly to have this at home when I’ve got the Pro 700 already.

Comment

Hi all

I have had one of these machines for ages. It's beautifully curved corners are one of the reasons why I chose this machine myself over others. Steams excellently. Wands are well placed and drip tray not too shallow. Makes great espresso. But its the styling that I and visitors that get a coffee from it really like.

Mike

Comment

Admin please mark as SOLD thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X