This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOURCED!!! - WTB (NSW) Water Pump Rotoflow or Procon

Hiyas just checking here first incase anyone has a commercial water pump (the one that fits over the end of the electric motor) as the one on my rebuild project is seized.
    So if you have one in a draw for that project you never got around to, heres a chance to turn it into dollarydoos!
    Asking here before I goto harass our lovely sponsored parts people

This is what Maria (Nuova Simonelli Mac CupV) currently has...

Thanks!

PS New they look around $189 from CP but if its new in box Ill pay that or less, more thou if it comes with Peru Grace Vila Estate beans :P
    and of course Ill pay postage too!! (that ok JP? ;P )
    Attached Files

Has it been so long that you've forgotten that a price willing to pay must needs be included in your ad?

Java "How much?" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
      Has it been so long that you've forgotten that a price willing to pay must needs be included in your ad?

Java "How much?" phile
      Ill get on that, sorry JP

Steve "oops got the attention of mods again" Sullo's

ps yep it has been that long and I was distracted by Maria's weakened state!

Comment

Hey Sullo,

As a suggestion I had one of these a while back sorry I sold it. However how I got it was that I bought an old 2 group machine from Facebook Market place for $60 I only wanted the control panel for my Expobar. If you can be bothered I'd have a look at facebook or gumtree for someone selling an old 2 or 3 group machine often I see them for $100-200 most of them sit for weeks if you make an offer you never know the only issue is the size and weight of these machines. You'd be surprised what some people will buy the ramdom parts you don't need for.

Comment

lol that's how I got hold of the last two
          good idea thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggy42 View Post
            Hey Sullo,

As a suggestion I had one of these a while back sorry I sold it. However how I got it was that I bought an old 2 group machine from Facebook Market place for $60 I only wanted the control panel for my Expobar. If you can be bothered I'd have a look at facebook or gumtree for someone selling an old 2 or 3 group machine often I see them for $100-200 most of them sit for weeks if you make an offer you never know the only issue is the size and weight of these machines. You'd be surprised what some people will buy the ramdom parts you don't need for.
            Im watching a few more machines on that website that shall not be named, the only question wifey said was where are you going to run them? ;P

Comment

I've sent you a private message regarding a pump (not mine!)

Comment

recvd emailed, and very much appreciated!

Comment

Tree of gums didn't reply, new part ordered from suppliers...
                  thanks all

Comment

Working...
                  X