This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Hottop Roaster B for sale $800

Hottop roaster B for Sale, all hardware is with the machine and is in working order.

upgraded when purchased from Di Bartoli Sydney with the heat insert monitor, and also has the electricity/heat monitor that plugs into your laptop so you can data log and monitor your roasts.

instruction manual is also still with the machine. Great roaster and I have enjoyed many good sessions of roasting and great coffee, this roaster really does roast good coffee.

A couple of new additions in the household means that I am now more than happy to purchase beans for the foreseeable future, and it seems a pity for it to just sit in the cupboard.

Located in Erskineville Sydney, would possibly consider posting at buyers expense. But in all honesty I would prefer purchaser to come to my home so they can see the roaster working.

i'm not interested in negotiating price as I feel I have priced the roaster reasonably (i guess i'll find out) and will mothball it for a few years and teach the son to roast if no-one is interested.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Robdog View Post
    Hottop roaster B for Sale, all hardware is with the machine and is in working order.

upgraded when purchased from Di Bartoli Sydney with the heat insert monitor, and also has the electricity/heat monitor that plugs into your laptop so you can data log and monitor your roasts.

instruction manual is also still with the machine. Great roaster and I have enjoyed many good sessions of roasting and great coffee, this roaster really does roast good coffee.

A couple of new additions in the household means that I am now more than happy to purchase beans for the foreseeable future, and it seems a pity for it to just sit in the cupboard.

Located in Erskineville Sydney, would possibly consider posting at buyers expense. But in all honesty I would prefer purchaser to come to my home so they can see the roaster working.

i'm not interested in negotiating price as I feel I have priced the roaster reasonably (i guess i'll find out) and will mothball it for a few years and teach the son to roast if no-one is interested.
    People might want to know how old it is, particularly given the non-negotiable price.

Comment

Reckon your son is going to love roasting!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
        People might want to know how old it is, particularly given the non-negotiable price.
        Thanks for the feedback Barry.

4yrs old approximately 15kgs of beans roasted through it.

Comment

Hi mate, sent you a message. Going to be in Sydney on saturday, can come check it out if your free?

Comment

Originally posted by doubleshot7 View Post
            Hi mate, sent you a message. Going to be in Sydney on saturday, can come check it out if your free?
            I am really sorry I am away this weekend. I will be back Sunday afternoon after 2 if that helps at all?

Comment

Won’t be able to make it on Sunday but if your free the following weekend and it’s still available I could drive down to check it out?

Comment

Hi Mate, Sent you a message

Comment

Sold as of today.

Comment

Working...
                  X