This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Mazzer Mini + doserless mod

I have a Mazzer Mini to sell, I modded this a while back to be doserless. The doser is included as well if you want to use it with that instead (I can re-attach for you if you want to buy it like that). The doserless mod includes the funnel and a portafilter holder (as pictured, from a mini-e). Note that this setup works well but is potentially dangerous! If you have kids around that might put fingers in turned on appliances then I'd put the doser back on. It provides direct access to the chute so you can easily get all the grinds out for low retention (but also easy access to fast spinning sharp burrs!). At the moment I also just have a bit of cardboard behind the funnel so grinds don't get inside, I always meant to replace this with a small piece of sheet metal but never got around to it as the cardboard did the job. I also recommend using a small dosing funnel on your portafilter to minimise mes

2 minor issues:

* The spring on the doser lever is busted so you have to move the lever both ways, it doesn't spring back for you. Really not an issue, it never bothered me enough to fix it.
    * I think there are supposed to be small plastic tabs that keep the black plastic tray snapped to the feet. These are broken so it can move about if you push it.

$320, pick up only in Lindfield (Sydney - I managed to leave this out in the thread title, if any mods could please modify that for me)

Click image for larger version

Name:	mazzer4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	763370

Name:	mazzer1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	763371

Name:	mazzer2.jpg