This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS (Gold Coast) Expobar Office Control

It's time to move on old faithful it's been sitting in my shed for a few months now having upgraded. I've had this machine for about 2 years it's recently had a new pump and brew solenoid. There are a couple of minor issues there is some corrosion on the steel frame behind the drip tray also the drip tray it's self had cracked which has been repaired with epoxy.

It's not the prettiest machine but it does make a good coffee, If you are looking to step up to a HX machine without breaking the bank this might be the machine for you asking $500. I'd prefer someone to pick up as I'd rather have someone inspect it to know what they are getting and I really don't want to post this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	expobar (4).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	763405Click image for larger version

Name:	expobar (5).jpg
Size:	336.6 KB
ID:	763406Click image for larger version

Name:	expobar (2).jpg
Size:	303.5 KB
ID:	763407Click image for larger version

Name:	expobar (1).jpg
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	763408Click image for larger version

Name:	expobar (3).jpg
Size:	288.0 KB
ID:	763409

Is it a little too much?
    Call it $450

Comment

If it was in Melbourne it would be gone by now, It would be a great second machine for work

Comment

Just thought it worth a mention I'll also consider swaps/trades mostly interested in coffee gear... So if you have a non working machine E61 style or something else that might be of interest please send me a PM.

Comment

Would this be a good upgrade from a Silvia ??

Comment

I would say so and a great introduction to using a decent HX machine for a very reasonable price...

Mal.

Comment

These are a great little machine, Ive had one after I had and sold the Expobar Minore I had. Small foot print similar to a Silvia and pulls a great shot.

Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrlizard View Post
                Would this be a good upgrade from a Silvia ??
                I had a Silvia for a short while. The biggest difference with a machine like this is being able to steam either right away or at the same time as pulling a shot there is no down time waiting for the boiler to heat up after pulling a shot.

Comment

Price drop $400.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

I so want this, and I will admit the name OFFICE CONTROL does have a lot to do with it
                      cos Ive become head barista at work and I want CONTROL!!! (no I don't work in a coffee shop either )

ok who can I beg bribe or otherwise here?

Comment

Hi Mods could you please mark this down as sold.

Comment

Working...
                        X