Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - [SYD] Expobar Office Leva - brand new!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - [SYD] Expobar Office Leva - brand new!

Purchased from Di Pacci, Sydney approx 5 months ago, literally brand new with the plastic protective coverings still on most of the panels.
    This machine has never even made espresso (never pulled a shot or had coffee through it) its brand spanking new. I have run only water through the group head to ensure its working and of course it is. Tested steam wand a few times (great power) everything working perfectly as it should. It’s heavy AF!

This was meant to be for a family member however they have gone to using a pod machine despite my best efforts *eye roll *
    For those that don’t know, its a Heat Exchanger machine.

I was going to keep this however i really have no use and already WAY TOO MANY coffee machines!

Solid machine & built like a tank, I’m sure Expobar needs no introduction here. It’s a great form factor, not overly small and not overly big imo.

Original receipt will be provided and machine is still in the warranty period (12 months).

RRP $2,220. Happy to let it go to a fellow CS for 10% discount off retail for around $2k considering its brand new.

Comes with 2 brand new, unused Portafilters (Single and Double spouts), OEM plastic tamper and scoop/spoon.
    Rather local pickup (Sydney) as I don’t have the box to post it, however if someone really wants it bad I’m sure i could work something out to package it up.

Cheers!

Andy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andy196; 7 December 2019, 03:48 PM.

Group head - as you can see, never seen even a hint of espresso!
    Attached Files

Comment

Admin please update this as SOLD.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X