X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - VBM Domobar Junior

$1200

Upgrading as Arthur-Itis is telling me I need a plumbed machine.

Bought in Feb 2010 from Talk Coffee.

It has been a great machine, has had the pressure stat and vibe pump replaced. Was serviced in late March, descale, seals, O rings, electrical and pressure tests. TC indicated that it was in good health and should last for years if maintenance is kept up.

It has averaged 2 shots a day. Back flushed daily and Cafetto once a fortnight. Has always had filtered water, Aquapro originally and Brita C50 for the last 3.5 years. There area few minor scuffs from everyday use, but nothing I could get to show in a photo.

It is a solid little machine, which doesn't take up much bench space (footprint is A4 sheet of paper), water tank is full width, which makes it easy to fill in a tight space.

Comes with single, double and blind baskets, 2 portafilters, single and double spouts, manual and original packaging.

I would prefer pick up from Traralgon, but could possibly deliver to Melbourne if the stars align with upcoming trips.
    Attached Files

Beautifully maintained c-mum...

Would certainly suit someone on the cusp of wanting to upgrade to a classy HX machine.

Mal.

Comment

Sold, pending payment.

Comment

Working...
      X