X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS VBM Domobar Junior HX Machine in Country Vic

Asking price is $1300, open to offers.

Selling as I have bought a lever machine from another CS.

I bought this machine from another CS in Jan 2017 and he bought it new and had it for approx 18 months so I'm thinking its a 2015 model.

It has been a great machine with minimal trouble apart from the anti-vac valve and power light replaced 4 months ago. Was serviced last year and was found to have nil problems, new screen, group seal and steam wand o-ring were replaced.

It has averaged 1 shot a day, back flushed daily and Cafetto used to clean the machine regularly. Has always had filtered water and the mushroom shows only minimal signs of scale with water hardness between 50-70ppm. There area few minor scuffs from everyday use, but nothing I could really show that well in a photo.

It is a solid relaible little machine, which doesn't take up much bench space (footprint is fractionally wider than an A4 sheet of paper), water tank is full width, which makes it easy to fill in a tight space.

Comes with single, double and blind baskets, 2 portafilters, single and double spouts, extra silicone group seal and original screen, manual and original box, (the only thing i couldn't find was the flimsy plastic tamper).

This would be an ideal first machine or someone upgrading from a Breville or Silvia or for someone who has limited space.

I live approx 4 hours from Melbourne so i would prefer to ship (buyers expense and i have the original box) but could possibly deliver to Bendigo for a serious buyer.
    Last edited by spearo71; 14 December 2019, 10:02 AM.

More photos.

Comment

As per the Site Posting Policy an asking price must needs be included in your ad.

Java "♫How much for that shiny in the window...♪" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Price now on first post.

Comment

Not sure what happened but I accidentally deleted the photos so I'll post them again.
          Attached Files

Comment

More photos.
            Attached Files

Comment

For comparison a postage quote to Carlton Vic is around $60 with TNT road express or $75 with Startrack, both include $1500 insurance.
              Carton dimensions are 57cmx35cmx48cm and the full weight is 28KGs.

Comment

As per our conversation, payment made through PayPal. I sent you PM.

Comment

Working...
                X