Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - F/S Mazzer Mini E - Black (version A - buttons on lid)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - F/S Mazzer Mini E - Black (version A - buttons on lid)

Just putting feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in purchasing a very lightly used Mazzer Mini E (Black - Type A I think - its the one with the buttons on the cap).

Personal use only (home grinder - no scratches) comes with spare set of brand new blades although the ones on there are fairly new also. Clearly a little OCD about my gear, so you can rest assured that its in good nick.

Only reason for sale is I have just bought an EK43s.

Please DM me for details - happy to demo or provide further pictures.

I'm looking for $850 ono.
    Attached Files

Hi Joel, can I ask how old it is and is there anything wrong with the grinder? If you are able to send some close up photos it would be appreciated.
    Cheers,Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Thorny View Post
      Hi Joel, can I ask how old it is and is there anything wrong with the grinder? If you are able to send some close up photos it would be appreciated.
      Cheers,Simon
      Hi Simon,
      It’s about 3 years old, bought new when I worked in the industry.
      It is in perfect condition and was being used right up until a day ago when I took over possession of a new EK43s.
      As stated, it will come with a new set of burrs, but the old ones have PLENTY of life left in them.
      I will take some photos, however rest assured I will also give the machine another good clean before sale/pickup both internally and externally.
      Let me know if you need any more info.
      Cheers.

Joel.

Comment

Here’s a couple of photos pre-clean literally straight after I moved it away from the machine.
        Note: there’s even still some beans in the hopper. 😂
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X