Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS Rancilio Coffee Setup + Extras (ADL)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Rancilio Coffee Setup + Extras (ADL)

My older brother is selling his Rancilio setup which has been used less and less over the past 6 months. I have included the specs and photos below. Target price is $500 for the whole lot - a great chance to start your home espresso journey with a quality setup and some cool little extras. At this stage parting out is less than ideal. Can speak to the maintenance and the quality espresso this machine has produced. Any questions, or if you want to go have a squiz....... feel free to flick me a PM!

Tamper
    is an original Pullman 58mm, from back before he branded, circa 2003–4. Was machined for my Gaggia Carezza but suits my current baskets just fine. Greg delivered it to me personally — we met up at the Malls Balls. Those were the days...

Rocky was bought for me in about 2005–6. I don't have the original blue plastic spout any more — it was cracked so I chucked it; less useful than the 3D printed one anyway, which allows for sweeping the chute clean and minimises retention.

Silvia is a V2, bought circa 2007–8. Of course, it came with the V2 steam wand, which I replaced in July 2016 with the V3 articulating steam arm. Technico Coffee serviced the machine in February 2019 and replaced the steam arm gasket in September 2019.

PID was bought direct from pidkits.com in July 2009

The other bits:
    • VST 20g basket.
    • Pullman 17–19g basket (which once was yours).
    • Additional naked Rancilio portafilter,
    • Sunbeam "Bang Bang" knock box.
    • Metallurgica Motta 750mL jug.
    • Incasa small jug.
    • Rancilio scoop.

Dilapidation record:

• It's all well used. The stainless is still pretty good does have a few scratches as pictured.
    • A piece of the shiny silver foil has come off the front of the plastic group shroud as pictured.
    • The Silvia usually has a plastic ring that clips into the front panel behind the steam knob, where the knob stem goes through into the machine to the steam arm valve. Mine fretted and broke; Technico couldn't source a replacement. The steam knob works fine, but does have a little play in it at the front.
    • Internal paint coating of the Bang Bang has peeled as pictured.

Attached Files

Pictures of the other accessories.
    Attached Files

Comment

More pictures - shiny shiny.
      Attached Files

Comment

Last ones I promise!
        Attached Files

Comment

Bloody good value for someone wanting to start on the espresso path for very little money.

Its all there, nothing left to buy except some freshly roasted beans.

Comment

If only
            That is the setup I have been coveting but just dedicated all my funds to another project.
            Good luck - it will be a great start for someone.
            toast

Comment

Originally posted by Toastmaster1973 View Post
              If only
              That is the setup I have been coveting but just dedicated all my funds to another project.
              Good luck - it will be a great start for someone.
              toast
              Thanks Toast.
              Can always have two projects....

Comment

Bwooooahaha aha,
                My partner would kill me.

Comment

Agree with Yelta...

Terrific complete package for a Coffee Snob wannabe thinking about starting off.
                  Buy some freshly roasted coffee from Andy and the picture is perfect...

Mal.

Comment

Would you be willing to pack this for courier to deliver to Victoria? This is just the sort of set up Ive been waiting for to buy for my daughter....but we are in Victoria (Geelong). I am happy to make enquiries as to cost with couriers, but they will require dimensions and weight. Let me know if you think this is a possibility.

Comment

Hell of a deal GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by bushblockies View Post
                        Would you be willing to pack this for courier to deliver to Victoria? This is just the sort of set up Ive been waiting for to buy for my daughter....but we are in Victoria (Geelong). I am happy to make enquiries as to cost with couriers, but they will require dimensions and weight. Let me know if you think this is a possibility.
                        Hey bushblockies..... (dont know why it changed BB to BeanBay haha)

I'll explore the postage option tonight, will flick an enquiry to pack and send and let you know of the outcome via PM.
                        Last edited by hawk87; 20 January 2020, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Other PM's have been replied to

Comment

Midweek Bump.

Comment

Do you still the old steam wand?

Comment

Working...
                              X