This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - [SYD] Profitec Pro 800

For sale is a Profitec Pro 800 lever espresso machine.

Purchased new in August 2019 from site sponsor Jet Black Espresso. Receipt included.

It's had light use and only fully treated water used.

Comes with original box and packaging and all original accessories. Note that Profitec don't include a tamper with the Pro 800.

I've had custom made Australian Sheoak handles made for the portafilter, lever handle and water/steam knobs. I'll also include the original black handles/knobs too.

I've fitted cafelat silicone gasket and piston seals, and the cafelat/IMS 200um shower screen. I'll also include the original piston seals and shower screen.

This is heavy duty, well made equipment. I'm selling because I find that the lever workflow just isn't satisfying for my tinkerer-type personality and I'm going to move to a DE1+. C'est la vie.

New they're going for about $4200 at present. The custom handles were $385 and the cafelat seals/shower screen were ~$50.

I'm selling for $3600.

Pick up from Haberfield 2045 (Sydney Inner-West near Leichhardt). I can freight if you organise your own courier and insurance.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by SeanSheep View Post
    For sale is a Profitec Pro 800 lever espresso machine.

Purchased new in August 2019 from site sponsor Jet Black Espresso. Receipt included.

It's had light use and only fully treated water used.

Comes with original box and packaging and all original accessories. Note that Profitec don't include a tamper with the Pro 800.

I've had custom made Australian Sheoak handles made for the portafilter, lever handle and water/steam knobs. I'll also include the original black handles/knobs too.

I've fitted cafelat silicone gasket and piston seals, and the cafelat/IMS 200um shower screen. I'll also include the original piston seals and shower screen.

This is heavy duty, well made equipment. I'm selling because I find that the lever workflow just isn't satisfying for my tinkerer-type personality and I'm going to move to a DE1+. C'est la vie.

New they're going for about $4200 at present. The custom handles were $385 and the cafelat seals/shower screen were ~$50.

I'm selling for $3600.

Pick up from Haberfield 2045 (Sydney Inner-West near Leichhardt). I can freight if you organise your own courier and insurance.
    Beautiful machine and they make GREAT shots (have one myself and wouldn't dream of selling it)

Comment

Hi Sean Sheep - have sent PM re interest in buying.

Comment

Thanks to all for the inquiries to date. This has now been sold.

Comment

Working...
        X