X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD FS Lelit Bianca and Profitec Pro T64 package plus Acaia Lunar Scales

Regrettably I have to let my setup go.
    It just doesn’t see the use it’s deserves due to my shift schedule now days.

Package price to include:

• Lelit Bianca Machine and factory accessories. (In-line water filter, tamper, spare parts)
    • Profitec Pro T64 Grinder
    • Lelit Naked portafilter also
    • If I get asking price I’ll throw in the Acaia Lunar Scales too.
    • $4300

I can’t say enough good things about the Profitec or the Lelit.
    Without doubt the Lelit is a superb machine compared to the Rocket Giotto V3 PID I had previously. So much scope for fine tuning and experimenting and provides dry steam for days. The Profitec T64 grinder is fast and relatively quiet compared to other grinders I’ve viewed, has timed grinds and it’s worm drive burr adjustability is great for dialling in precise grinds.

Superbly looked after. Only filtered water used, always back flushed and cleaned properly.
    Lelit Bianca is just coming up for 11 months old. Purchased from the reputable guys at Kaltiva Roasters here in Perth.
    Profitec Pro T64 is approx 16 months from memory, purchased from the guys at Jet Black Espresso.

Would prefer to sell as package, unless buyers for both come through at the same time.
    More pics to come.
    Attached Files

Consider selling the acaia scales separate? Posted to Qld. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FilthySudo View Post
      Consider selling the acaia scales separate? Posted to Qld. Thanks
      If I end up splitting it all up then sure. Had a few offers on the grinder and machine separately, so send me a dm if you’re still keen and we can go from there.

Comment

Hi mate, I sent you a PM but have had no response. Please get back to me thanks
        Originally posted by Euootu View Post
        Regrettably I have to let my setup go.
        It just doesn’t see the use it’s deserves due to my shift schedule now days.

Package price to include:

• Lelit Bianca Machine and factory accessories. (In-line water filter, tamper, spare parts)
        • Profitec Pro T64 Grinder
        • Lelit Naked portafilter also
        • If I get asking price I’ll throw in the Acaia Lunar Scales too.
        • $4300

I can’t say enough good things about the Profitec or the Lelit.
        Without doubt the Lelit is a superb machine compared to the Rocket Giotto V3 PID I had previously. So much scope for fine tuning and experimenting and provides dry steam for days. The Profitec T64 grinder is fast and relatively quiet compared to other grinders I’ve viewed, has timed grinds and it’s worm drive burr adjustability is great for dialling in precise grinds.

Superbly looked after. Only filtered water used, always back flushed and cleaned properly.
        Lelit Bianca is just coming up for 11 months old. Purchased from the reputable guys at Kaltiva Roasters here in Perth.
        Profitec Pro T64 is approx 16 months from memory, purchased from the guys at Jet Black Espresso.

Would prefer to sell as package, unless buyers for both come through at the same time.
        More pics to come.

Comment

hi. is this Sold?

Comment

This is still available. You’re welcome to come have a look or send a DM with any questions or offers.

Comment

Hi. intrested in coffee machine, still avaliable.

Comment

Sold. This package has now gone to a new home. Please mark as sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X