Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawn Diadema/BFC Dual Boiler (MEL)

It is with great regret that I have to offer up my beloved 2011 BFC machine. I have owned it for 5 years, in that time I have regularly backflushed and kept the lever mechanism lubed with Haynes silicone grease. Replaced the e61 cam and pins back then and they are not showing any signs of wear.

Was running on what was supposed to be remineralised RO water while I was in the Kimberley, however I noticed a bit of scale building up on the mushroom so descaled the machine and ceased using it after that as I did not trust my neighbours filtration. Since then I have switched it on maybe 5 times, but I just don't have anywhere to set it up permanently.

You will notice from the photos it is a bit worse for wear, I purchased it second hand and this is pretty much how I received it. I have tried to take photos of the cosmetic issues with it, namely it looks like someone had used pliers or multi grips to remove the mushroom, the drip tray and cup warmer are very well worn and the outlet pipe has plenty of portafilter knocks. Also has an IMS showersscreen that I just 5 minutes ago made a bug gouge when I slipped with the screwdriver removing it for cleaning it didn't tear through the mesh but will possibly need replacing. The cafelat silicone group seal is a bit worn but not leaking. Nevertheless, it still makes fantastic coffee and I will miss it dearly.

Will come with a double portafilter, a bottomless made by level3ninja, a 21(?)g espresso parts basket, blind filter and an ezytamp tamper (not giving away my pullman just yet!)

Looking for $1400 with pick up in Preston. Inspection available before 9am most days or Sunday nights, Monday and Wednesday before 2.30pm and any time Tuesday.

Will offer a package deal with my fiorenzato F71ek if you really want to be balling on a budget will offer them both up for $1650

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200219_103430.jpg Views:	1 Size:	357.4 KB ID:	763955

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200219_103506.jpg Views:	1 Size:	273.6 KB ID:	763956

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200219_103516.jpg Views:	1 Size:	602.0 KB ID:	763957

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200219_103538.jpg Views:	1 Size:	486.5 KB ID:	763958

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200219_103546.jpg Views:	1 Size:	291.4 KB ID:	763959
    Last edited by Javaphile; 19th April 2020, 04:55 PM. Reason: Withdrawn

The IMS screen in question.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200219_103603.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.8 KB
ID:	753201

Comment

Will also consider a partial swap for a quality single boiler

Comment

I guess due to not wanting to part with the machine I've overpriced it. Price drop to 1100

Comment

Absolute bargain. These are awesome machines.

Comment

Indeed - Loved ours while we had it.
            Very well manufactured and built to last for many, many years...

Mal.

Comment

Hey mate, you still have this combo FS?

Comment

Hi Jshoes,welcome to the forum and thank you for your interest. Unfortunately I have decided to keep the set up for the time being. Can mods please mark as withdrawn

Comment

Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
                  Hi Jshoes,welcome to the forum and thank you for your interest. Unfortunately I have decided to keep the set up for the time being. Can mods please mark as withdrawn
                  Ok, no worries. Shame, I'm also in Preston!

Comment

Working...
                  X