This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: [MEL] Quick Mill Andreja Premium

I got hit with a bit of an upgrade bug and bought myself an Alex Duetto so I'm now selling my much loved Andreja Premium/Top after years of faithful service.

Always kept clean and serviced. The machine is in excellent condition both mechanically and externally.

I'm the only coffee drinker in the house so its had low usage, typically its one coffee each morning during the week and maybe an extra 3 or 4 over the weekend.

Comes with single and double portafilters & baskets and blind filter.

FYI, I know this machine inside and out, please ask any questions if your interested. For the technical / detail oriented - recently the water level controller failed which resulted in the heater also burning out due to water level too low, so it has a brand new water level controller and heater installed (over $300 in parts there). I gave the boiler a good clean when I replaced the heater. I also replaced the pump about 2 years ago (as much as a precaution as anything else). This machine is ready to go another 10 years trouble free I believe.

Note I'm just selling the machine not the grinder or knock box drawer in the pics. I do have a eureka grinder for sale (listed here on CS) which I'm happy to do a combo deal on with this if you're after a machine and grinder together.

pickup is in Keysborough or Dingley Vic. If super keen I can box up and send at buyers cost. Looking for $1000 if possible but let me know what you think if your interested.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by crash69; 23 February 2020, 08:22 PM. Reason: Added some pics

This is now SOLD, thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
    X