X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD [VIC] Profitec Pro 700 V2 & ECM Manufacture V Titan 64

Hi CS,

I'm looking to sell my lightly used (average about 2 cups a day) Profitec Pro 700 V2 & ECM Manufacture V Titan 64.

Both both items are in immaculate condition, approximately 12 months old. The Profitec Pro 700 is the current model which has bigger gauges, a stainless steel group head "mushroom" and redesigned steam/water wands and knobs. It also runs at 2BAR steam pressure for better steam and easier, faster milk texturing (previous models only had 1.1 Bar).

Dispute being in Melbourne with very soft water, the machine is always feed with filtered water Brita C150 finest. This filtration system is recommended for the stainless steel boilers.

Water only back flush is completed after every use and cleaning powder cleans are performed after every 100 shots or monthly (which ever comes first). The boilers is also flushed every 3 months.

I've also equiped the machine with Pseudo 58.5 Competition Shower and Caffewerks E61 Silicone Gasket.

Moving on to the grinder, I have also upgraded the both the ginder lids to stainless steel. This was a special order which took about 5-6 months to arrive.

Will also in include a 400g 58.5mm precision tamper, Pseudo 20g precision basket, digital scales and knock box. All the original assessors that come with the machine

Current RRP for the Profitec Pro 700 V2 is $4500 and $1925 for the ECM V Titan 64 but you can buy the pair for about $5,800 if you shop around, add all the upgrades and accessories and its well over $6000.

Asking for $4650 for the lot, my lost is your gain.

At this stage not willing to separate.

Phubar,
    how did you get your drip tray to sit so close to the bent lip of the front panel?
    i want mine to do that to minimise the gap.
    cheers,
    cats

Comment

Originally posted by Cats View Post
      Phubar,
      how did you get your drip tray to sit so close to the bent lip of the front panel?
      i want mine to do that to minimise the gap.
      cheers,
      cats
      Hi Cats,
      No modifications, the drip tray just fitted nicely when I purchased the machine. What is preventing yours from fitting snug? Photo?

Cheers Phu.

Comment

This is product photo (i dont have flow control) but it shows the same gap as is on mine between the bent lip and the top of the drip tray.
        any idea how i can adjust the drip tray height? (i think all the panels are are made identially so the only variation can really be in how its all put together...
        the front panel is mated correctly on the black chassis, it cant go down any further

Comment

Hi, I'm really interested. Please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats View Post
            This is product photo (i dont have flow control) but it shows the same gap as is on mine between the bent lip and the top of the drip tray.
            any idea how i can adjust the drip tray height? (i think all the panels are are made identially so the only variation can really be in how its all put together...
            the front panel is mated correctly on the black chassis, it cant go down any further
            Oh I see what you mean, I don't have the gap on mine. Perhaps try raising the silver rail below the drip tray.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I can’t seem to send or rely on private message. Is it limited by my status as a new member? Would you be able to PM me with details to contact you, with view to buy these of course.

Comment

Originally posted by bsk View Post
                Hi, I can’t seem to send or rely on private message. Is it limited by my status as a new member? Would you be able to PM me with details to contact you, with view to buy these of course.
                Hi BSK, perhaps. I've sent you a PM.

Cheers Phu.

Comment

Profitec Pro 700 V2 pending payment.

Comment

Profitec Pro 700 and additional accessories sold.

ECM Manufacture V Titan 64 grinder still available. $1350 (includes standard lids and genuine matching stainless steel lids) https://www.ecm.de/en/products/detai...elstahldeckel/

See photos of titanium burs attached. They should last you 50 years. Review of the grinder can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfMO993Fdp8
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Markus
                      Markus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi PhuBar,
                      PM sent for grinder.
                      Regards

ECM grinder pending payment, congrats to buyers.

Comment

All items sold. Thanks you CS and buyers.

Comment

Working...
                      X