Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November BeanBay Coffee

Heads-up CSrs!

It looks like the November BeanBay will be kicking-off early...

12:30pm Friday 20th October (AEST)

I should have confirmation late this afternoon or this evening and post details in this thread as well via email. (see below  for current edit)

Please check the email address in your profile (PROFILE button at the top of every page) so that we send it to the right address!

BeanBay beans will be available over the weekend (or until sold out), payment and packing will happen during the following week and orders should get to everyone around the last day of this month or the first couple of days of November.  Right on time!

Andy.

[hr]
    EDIT - Thursday
    [hr]

These are the beans that will be on offer tomorrow in BeanBay.

Panama Volcan Baru SHB - $9.00/kg
    Indian Monsoon Malabar AA - $8.00/kg
    Kenya AA - $8.00/kg
    Brazil Monte Alegre (Utz Kapeh Certified Estate) - $6.50/kg
    Costa Rica Turrialba - $8.50/kg

and pricing should be confirmed today...(I HOPE!)

Pricing confirmed this afternoon!
    [hr]

Re: November BeanBay Coffee

shazam!

;D :P

Comment

Ive got exams starting next week, so Ive been dreading the passing of time for a couple of weeks now, but all of a sudden Friday cant come quickly enough. Cheers Andy!

Comment

Any chance of a heads-up on the beans to be available this month? :P

Comment

I think Andy indicated that the details will follow once he gets confirmation from the supplier.

Comment

Ur da man Andy 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G link=1161139156/0#3 date=1161142290
              Any chance of a heads-up on the beans to be available this month? :P
              Now Matt, we play by the rules!

Exemplary performance, Andy!

Comment

Bugger!

Ill be in Sydney trying to Lobby some retailers.

Lucky I have a small stash, promise you wont leave us "dry" in Jan......

Comment

Tradition has it that we dont do January.... Christmas, New Year, silly season, people going away, suppliers closed, couriers in holiday mode etc etc.

We will try and get another BeanBay to finish early December (home roasted coffee and specialty tea make great personal presents... just ask my relos!) and then aim for late Jan or early Feb for the first of 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1161139156/0#8 date=1161163532
                    Tradition has it that we dont do January.... Christmas, New Year, silly season, people going away, suppliers closed, couriers in holiday mode. . .
                    . . .CSers passed out from too much coffee liqueur for the entire month, coffee budgets blown repairing reindeer and cyclone damaged roofs. . .

Comment

Im teaching all day Friday!
                      I wonder if I can organise my class to use the computer room! :
                      RH

Comment

This is my first opportunity to participate in bean bay and it is my one work day where we share internet access with a school. They filter everything so I am going to be a very unhappy camper if they block bean bay. They let me have access to this site so hopefully it wont recognise the difference. Could result in a very abusive phone call to IT staff at the school if I miss out.

Comment

Ill have to hang around just a bit later before heading out to work Friday. Missed the last poll due to family committments.

Comment

Originally posted by rayzurhed link=1161139156/0#10 date=1161169844
                            Im teaching all day Friday!  
                            I wonder if I can organise my class to use the computer room! :
                            RH
                            12:30pm --- eat lunch over a keyboard  

Could result in a very abusive phone call to IT staff at the school if I miss out
                            It should be little difference, BeanBay is on the same site/machine as the rest of the web page so unless someone uses a pile of bad language or talks too much about naked group handles you should be ok.

Missed the last poll due to family committments.
                            WOW, you must really like your family. :P

BeanBay update...
                            Well, I didnt get the confirmation late in afternoon so with any luck its early morning.  Ill post more when I know it.

A.

Comment

Hmm you guys into Daylight Saving over in the east yet? Ill either be having a 9.30 or 10.30 WST morning tea break. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X