X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next BeanBay - Wednesday June 27th - 9pm AEST

EDIT for more details see:
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1182779392/15

At the moment it looks like the next BeanBay will be this Wednesday night at 9pm AEST.

We have most of the beans sorted for it and are just waiting on the last of the brokers to "come good" which should be tomorrow Im told.  I hope to send an email tomorrow night (late) or Wednesday morning with details.  

If the broker is any later than tomorrow then we might have to bump the BeanBay green sales to Thursday.

Now would be a great time to settle on where the pickup points are in each state! (
    (hint)  

Re: Next BeanBay - Wednesday June 27th - 9pm AEST

Ill be the pickup point for Minnesota! ;D

Java "Bring on the beans!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Forget Minnesota!
      Send Javaphiles coffee to me in Burnie- then he has to come and pick it up and stay a few days 8-)
      Mmmm what a beautiful state.
      What do ya reckon mate?
      RH

Comment

If I could get there for the same price as the beans do Id be there yesterday! ;D Specially now as our summer has hit hot and heavy so I could really go for some nice cool outdoor air!

One of these days Ill be able to afford the ticket. Then youll have a scary looking dude with a strange accent knocking at your door! ;D

Java "Digging in his pockets but finding only lint" phile

Comment

Man, you have lint! what a lucky bastard.

Comment

Yippee, Beanbay!

Javaphile, you better be careful what you say. You might end up with a pile of us on your doorstep (if only we all had more than lint in our pockets).

Circumstances have stopped me from being around when beanbay has been on - havent been able to get any beans since January My pile is looking low. Ill be sticking to the computer like glue when its on this time.

Now just to figure out how & where to pick up the beans - why oh why do I have to be working when the beans are getting delivered? :-/

Juls

Comment

Originally posted by Julsajet link=1182779392/0#5 date=1182824096
              Now just to figure out how & where to pick up the beans - why oh why do I have to be working when the beans are getting delivered? :-/

Juls
              Juls, can you get the beans delivered to work?  

Me, being a fair way out of Sydney, I use the express post satchels and am always at work when delivery is meant to happen.  It really doesnt add THAT much to the cost of it all.  It makes for some interesting conversations at work too ... like, "MORE coffee? How much of this stuff do you DRINK?" ;D

Comment

heyyyyyyyyyyy
                so... urhhh... any hints at what might be up for sale on the bean bay tomorrow Andy?
                IM EXCITED.. heh.

Comment

Yes, come on Andy, dont keep us in suspense any longer....I love a good Beanbay. :-)

Javabeen bouncing

Comment

CSmas eve kids!   Isnt it exciting  : .... but no peeking at the presents before tomorrow  :P

Comment

Originally posted by grendel link=1182779392/0#4 date=1182820108
                      Man, you have lint! what a lucky bastard.
                      Actually, I have a lot of lint. I collect it for the kids to use in a papermaking class at a local elementary school.

Originally posted by Julsajet link=1182779392/0#5 date=1182824096
                      Javaphile, you better be careful what you say. You might end up with a pile of us on your doorstep (if only we all had more than lint in our pockets).
                      Yall feel free to come knocking any time, the more the merrier!

I tried to trade in My Frequent Dryer Lint for a ticket but for some reason the airlines wouldnt accept it. >

Java "Lots of lint" phile

Comment

Dryer lint makes a good fire lighter. Boy scouts taught me something.

Need to know whats on offer, so I can let my proxy orderer know what to get.

Comment

If they ever make a new series of Home Improvement I think Javaphile would make an excellent Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by nunu link=1182779392/0#11 date=1182859805
                            Dryer lint makes a good fire lighter. Boy scouts taught me something.
                            Yup! Mix it with a bit of wax and youre all set!

Originally posted by grendel link=1182779392/0#12 date=1182859888
                            If they ever make a new series of Home Improvement I think Javaphile would make an excellent Wilson.
                            Eek! Dont even get me started on home improvements! Since I bought this hundred plus year old house Ive done many projects. The major ones included such things as extending the basement off the back of the house by 3m, ripping out the 5 generations of old wiring and replacing everything from the service pole in, wiring every room with Cat5 and Coax, ripping out and replacing all the water pipes, removing half the floor of my porch to put in new footings capable of holding up a hot tub and then rebuilding the floor into a water tight area with an emergency overflow in case of a catastrophic failure of the hot tub, and of course ripping off the 3 layers of roofing and 2 layers of siding and replacing them along with removing the several dozen original windows and replacing them with new double glazed high e units.

Then theres the current projects of tearing out the old lathe and plaster walls in the bathrooms and replacing them and putting in new tile for the tub surround and removal and replacement of the kitchen floor thanks to the water supply line to the Cimbali blowing out in the middle of the night.

Nah, theres no projects here! :

And now back to your regularly scheduled Bean Bay discussion! ;D

Java "Living the project!" phile

Comment

andy has the computer system been upgraded for the flood of orders on beanbay night hope my orders of beans go through missed out on last bean bay cheers poddy66

Comment

Working...
                              X