• Melbourne Pickup - 25th August - Veneziano

Melbourne Pickup

25th August
    Veneziano - First Pour
    Bond St,
    Abbotsford.
    10:30-12:00

Re: Melbourne Pickup - 25th August - Veneziano

First Pour actually has Panama Gran De Val up as a single origin blend (2 different roast levels).

http://www.venezianocoffee.com.au/our-collection/coffee/product102

Comment

Well, we dont have much of it left! Besides, I think that were rotating it on Monday or Tuesday; its on the roster ... You gotta grab these SOs hot off the roast if youre interested ;P

We might have the "First Annual Inaugural Australian Syphon Coffee Grand Barista Battle Championship of the World" next weekend at the beanbay pick up ... Petes idea ... stay tuned.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

Originally posted by luca link=1187186588/0#2 date=1187444982
        We might have the "First Annual Inaugural Australian Syphon Coffee Grand Barista Battle Championship of the World" next weekend at the beanbay pick up ... Petes idea ... stay tuned.
        ooh. nice...

Comment

Peter and I will square off at 11am for the "First Annual Inaugural Australian Syphon Coffee Grand Barista Battle Championship of the World." Service will stop for the ten or fifteen minutes necessary for this earth-shattering impromptu event.

Well see if my management textbook and blowtorch technique wins the day. Anyone who roasts coffee in a popcorn popper, cast iron pan or bread maker is not allowed to laugh at that.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

Hmmm... not bad Luca.

I think a school science lab bunsen burner would be better though.

Comment

LOL @ your Jimmny cricket blow torch Luca....pete will probably pull out some super dooper ass kicking blow torch from world war 2.

You know its not about the coffee but who has the bigger blow torch right? ;D

Comment

So basically who can melt the bulb on the bottom the fastest and still get drinkable coffee?:P

Comment

Working...
                X