SYD - Pickup after 28th Sept.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYD - Pickup after 28th Sept.

We aim to have the beans into the 3 Sydney (1 new one, thanks Nunu) locations by the 28th September.

SYD - CoffeeParts - Pagewood

SYD - "Dennis" - Sefton or Sylvania

SYD - "Nunu" - Carlingford

Re: SYD - Pickup after 28th Sept.

PM me, and Ill give you address details and map.

Comment

Coffee received at nunu pickup point. Let me know when you want to pick it up.

Comment

Hang on... its not nearly the 28th yet !!! :
        I can probably drop by any evening this week... or hold off till the weekend.

Just let me know what best suits you.

Michael.

Comment

Quick service :P

Im not available evenings, unless its tonight or Sunday. Mornings are fine any day.

Comment

For those who selected "Dennis" - coffee has arrived!

Thanks Andy

Comment

What are your thoughts regarding picking up beans from you this time around Dennis? Were you thinking a cafe venue that didnt come together last time? Or a by appointment arrangement? or?

Thanks again Dennis for being willing to serve the CS community as a pickup point. I better pickup my beans soon or eventually my stash at your house will outgrow your own stash. From memory it is up to around 10kg at your house now.

Brett

Comment

And I was feeling guilty about 5kg.

Thanks Dennis.

Comment

Im still keen on the idea of a Sunday brunch at Cronulla, with coffee at Grinds. Any takers? Could even do this Sunday!

Comment

Its late, Ill ask the missus tomorrow.

Comment

I heard today that a Sydneysider rang one of the points to see if their beans were in yet.

Every month I ask...
                      DONT ANNOY THE PICKUP POINTS

Cmon, its common sense that if you annoy the pick-up points that eventually they will stop wanting to provide a service to the local CSrs.

You ordered coffee knowing that the expected delivery date was "after 28th Sept", take a chill-pill (or try a decaf) and wait for the post in the thread saying the beans are available.

Ta.

Comment

This Sunday would work for me, it would be 11:30 before I could get there though. So Depending on the time I should probably be able to get to some of it at least, even if that is the tail end of it all.

Comment

Nobody called us, unless of course some Indian call centre worker was enquiring whether his coffee had arrived or not. Very sneaky, he was mainly spruiking mobile phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis link=1189511431/0#8 date=1190637234
                            Im still keen on the idea of a Sunday brunch at Cronulla, with coffee at Grinds. Any takers? Could even do this Sunday!
                            Im keen. Ive got nothing to pick up but am always keen on meeting up with CSers!

Comment

Originally posted by nunu link=1189511431/0#12 date=1190682760
                              Nobody called us, unless of course some Indian call centre worker was enquiring whether his coffee had arrived or not.  Very sneaky, he was mainly spruiking mobile phones.
                              mmm... not sure that I could pull off an adequate call centre accent for it to have been me ;D

Nunu... can you PM me your address so I can drop by and do a pick up?

cheers,

Michael.

Comment

Working...
                              X